[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
49% 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Re: [Anime] Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:59 pm

^

MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:52 am

Destructo wrote:Here it is, guys. Last preview forever.

Atleast till a second season comes around, or I hope to god there is a second season
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 am

Of they tie it up, I don't think there would be one I mean it's usually the key anime that ends up getting 25-50 episodes

MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:23 am

I don't think there will be a season 2 since there are only 2 LN volumes.

Well, that doesn't really matter. I still don't think there will be a season 2.

spoilers and speculation for ep12
Spoiler:
Yuuta is uneasy over Rikka's disappearance. While he is worrying, he is told why the Wicked Eye was born from the second user of its power. Knowing the truth behind her power, Yuuta heads out into the town to search for Rikka. The story of the Dark Flame Master and the user of the Wicked Eye is concluded here.

I wonder who the "second user" is. I wanna say Kumin; that would be a pretty cool tweest.
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 am

timuuu traberu!!!

MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiyousei on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:11 am

Spoiler:
Final episode happy end
So she really did stalk after him for 2 years
Daiyousei
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:21 am

Spoiler:
seems like I was right when Rikka met Yuuta before. you all can start praising me now. :D

And jesus, this episode. So, DFM is reborn, decides to go back to the grandparents' house, trespasses on the roof, takes Rikka back, almost gets shot by the grandpa, and runs away without thinking about what the grandparents and one-dimensional mother feel, everyone's happy again, and cut, it's over...that's not good enough for me. I feel like this isn't a proper ending. To get this outta the way first, we see a normal Sanae in the beginning talking about how she thought about what Yuuta said to her in the last episode, which led us to believe that she, too, has changed. But that wasn't the case when we see her with her chuuni apparel like the first half of the episode never happened. I'm pretty confused with that development. And with Rikka going back to her chuuni ways again, I feel like there is something wrong . It makes me feel like she hasn't learned anything about the whole experience. She used chuuni as a way to cope with her bottled-up feelings about her father's death and to live a life not confirmed to society, but when DFM transcended her to the Unseen Horizon and said her goodbyes, it's all over. I think we can assume that she's now over it. But she's still under the contract of the Tyrant Eye. I just wished that there was a longer epilogue than seeing Rikka, chuuni swag and all, descend from the top floor to Yuuta's balcony. I want to see how this affects everyone around her, especially her family. Maybe it was just the episode itself being kinda vague about the whole thing; I just want an in-depth visual confirmation that Rikka has found the balance and now accepts reality and lives the chuuni life for fun on the side. :/

At the same time, I loved the Normal Sanae without the twin tails nunchucks. I also fuckin lol'd with Kumin and her chuuni act. When she was like, "Do you want to see my eye?" and when Yuuta was like, "no, thanks," and when she was like, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh~"...that was too, too adorable. And I should've known that Sanae's loaded with money. That anime-ified Mercedes and chauffeur. :3

Overall, I really enjoyed this series. If you guys haven't checked out the Depth of Field special yet, DO IT. It's a two-minute extra with Rikka vs. Dekomori fighting in mechs.

Now, onto Tamako Market~!

Last edited by Destructo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:54 am

Very good series 9/10. Rikka is probably the most adorable anime character ever

Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 pm

;_;

so beautiful.

Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:15 pm

My heart couldnt take this.
I caved when
Spoiler:
Rikka jumped into Yuuta's arms
and again when
Spoiler:
Rikka said goodbye to her father

you can take my man card idc.
This is going as one of my favorites

Saya
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiyousei on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Destructo wrote:
Spoiler:
seems like I was right when Rikka met Yuuta before. you all can start praising me now. :D

And jesus, this episode. So, DFM is reborn, decides to go back to the grandparents' house, trespasses on the roof, takes Rikka back, almost gets shot by the grandpa, and runs away without thinking about what the grandparents and one-dimensional mother feel, everyone's happy again, and cut, it's over...that's not good enough for me. I feel like this isn't a proper ending. To get this outta the way first, we see a normal Sanae in the beginning talking about how she thought about what Yuuta said to her in the last episode, which led us to believe that she, too, has changed. But that wasn't the case when we see her with her chuuni apparel like the first half of the episode never happened. I'm pretty confused with that development. And with Rikka going back to her chuuni ways again, I feel like there is something wrong . It makes me feel like she hasn't learned anything about the whole experience. She used chuuni as a way to cope with her bottled-up feelings about her father's death and to live a life not confirmed to society, but when DFM transcended her to the Unseen Horizon and said her goodbyes, it's all over. I think we can assume that she's now over it. But she's still under the contract of the Tyrant Eye. I just wished that there was a longer epilogue than seeing Rikka, chuuni swag and all, descend from the top floor to Yuuta's balcony. I want to see how this affects everyone around her, especially her family. Maybe it was just the episode itself being kinda vague about the whole thing; I just want an in-depth visual confirmation that Rikka has found the balance and now accepts reality and lives the chuuni life for fun on the side. :/

At the same time, I loved the Normal Sanae without the twin tails nunchucks. I also fuckin lol'd with Kumin and her chuuni act. When she was like, "Do you want to see my eye?" and when Yuuta was like, "no, thanks," and when she was like, "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh~"...that was too, too adorable. And I should've known that Sanae's loaded with money. That anime-ified Mercedes and chauffeur. :3

Overall, I really enjoyed this series. If you guys haven't checked out the Depth of Field special yet, DO IT. It's a two-minute extra with Rikka vs. Dekomori fighting in mechs.

Of course Dekomori is rich. Look at her bedroom. :D
Somehow I think they (Shinka, Kumin, Sanae) purposely behave different just to show him that he was wrong. I mean Shinka has experience in acting.
After this episode I think Rikka never lost her sense of reality. I think she knows her father is dead the only thing is that she never accepted is that she couldn't say farewell. So her derp mode was just for fun because she admired Yuuta. And yeah her mother is pretty useless.

Sankaku claims there will be a 2nd season?! Or did I misunderstand something?
Daiyousei
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 am

i cried.....manly tears, best show kyoanime came out with thats not originally from key, mad props

MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 am

Daiyousei wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Spoiler:

Of course Dekomori is rich. Look at her bedroom. :D
Somehow I think they (Shinka, Kumin, Sanae) purposely behave different just to show him that he was wrong. I mean Shinka has experience in acting.
After this episode I think Rikka never lost her sense of reality. I think she knows her father is dead the only thing is that she never accepted is that she couldn't say farewell. So her derp mode was just for fun because she admired Yuuta. And yeah her mother is pretty useless.

Second Season?!?!!?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 am

Daiyousei wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, now that you put it that way, I'm k with that.

Still feel disappointed with Sanae's development, though. I doubt they all planned on acting differently from the start.

And I'm sure that there's no season 2.
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiyousei on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 am

Destructo wrote:
Daiyousei wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, now that you put it that way, I'm k with that.

Still feel disappointed with Sanae's development, though. I doubt they all planned on acting differently from the start.

And I'm sure that there's no season 2.

senpai~
Daiyousei
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

NO SEASON 2

*yanks hair*
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:39 pm

No kiss, what the fuck death~
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Daiyousei on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Revy wrote:No kiss, what the fuck death~
now that you mentioned it ...
Daiyousei
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 pm

this is KyoAni we're talking about here...
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:31 am

This is the first KyoAni anime i've ever seen :I
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:00 am

Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 am

rofl

Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:39 am

godammit revy

MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Revy wrote:This is the first KyoAni anime i've ever seen :I
Same, or rather the first I watched more then 2 episodes of
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 pm

DESS
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum