Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou

+4
MikuHatsune
CluelessNeko
FullArmageddon
FightingFurball
8 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Voting11100%Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Voting12 100% 
[ 2 ]
Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Voting110%Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Voting12 0% 
[ 0 ]
Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Voting110%Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Voting12 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Empty Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou

Post by FightingFurball Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  88383

Summary:
Kusanagi Godou, a 16 year old boy who played in the senior league as catcher and fourth hitter - that is, the cleanup - when he was in Junior High. However, an injury put an end to baseball.

Though that was not the end for him. During the spring break of his third and last year in Junior High, he got involved in an adventure and ended up slaying one of the Heretic Gods, Verethragna. Thus, he became the youngest - and seventh - Campione.

Now that he is a Campione, a godslayer, the young Godou must defeat the troublemaking gods, with the help of his followers!

TV Series
Episodes
Start 06.07.2012
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Empty Re: Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou

Post by FullArmageddon Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:45 am

Fuck. Yes. First episode was epic, especially the end. I wish this wasn't a harem, I have a feeling it's going to ruin this otherwise awesome series.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=327443
^ This is a pre-air, so quality isn't that great.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Empty Re: Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou

Post by CluelessNeko Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:58 am

Ok I give it a shoot.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:31 am

Wait is this a sequel or something?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:25 am

^ Nope, it's based off a light novel series, which I'll probably check out since it's being translated by Baka-Tsuki here. Seriously though, I'm deathly afraid that the harem aspect is going to ruin this series. Godou seems like a cool MC and I like Erica's personality, she's not your cliche tsundere or anything but yet she still has her pride. I mean, first episode and she's already fallen for him and not for some lame reason, but because he was being a badass making deals with and fighting the gods and he saved her life on more than one occasion. They should just make it a romance between them two. The end of the first episode where he's got his arm around her while holding that golden sword - that got me excited for what's to come. But then I look on MAL and see that it's a harem.... shit. Well, we'll see. I want this to be good, but I know the other girls are probably just going to ruin the show.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:56 pm

why did I get a negima vibe at the ending?

and is it me or is half the shows this season focus around a battle anime with a male protagonist and ecchi hot female supporting role sidekick/heroine?
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jayden63 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:32 am

This I like. Practically fell in love with the Witch from the opening sequence. Funny how blonds aren't my thing, but in this case, I don't seem to mind.
jayden63
jayden63

Back to top Go down

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  Empty i like it

Post by kingd Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm

this show can be a good anime. if they get there time right cus ppl can deal with,alot of bad animes it when you try to do awesome series and then go to hell buy ep 4 who this can be an awesome series
kingd
kingd

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:07 am

Damn, episode 12. Probably one of the most intense make-out scenes I've seen in a non-hentai anime, lol.

btw, loving this show.

Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kami Koroshi no Maou  0f5ad4d05daadd91e83fae38f72eb636

EDIT: No one's watching this?
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:44 am

I watched like the first 2 eps.

kinda fell flat.

90% of the selling point is ecchi bs and other shows have that enough already this season.
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FullArmageddon Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am

There really isn't that much ecchi in this show. All of the girls dress pretty conservatively so there's no panty shots or anything during fight scenes.

It definitely has one of the best soundtracks this season, can't wait until the OST is released next month.
FullArmageddon
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by LastBlues Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:30 am

if it focused more on the battle's I would've liked it...

and yeah the ecchi lvl is...there but still.

just straight up kissing and what not.

thought it was some negima rip off when I first watched it lolol
LastBlues
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neol Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:33 am

Watched the first few episodes and I agree it's pretty flat. It just all seemed TOO generic for me with the characters and the story.
Neol
Neol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down