Guess my Favorite Characters meme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by FiendNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 am

Hello fellow artists,
This meme was originally from Pixiv and someone from DeviantART did the English version. If you are planing to do this meme, post it here and we'll try to guess your favorite characters. I'm planing to do mine soon.

So here's the download link.
pixiv
DeviantART


Last edited by FiendNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
FiendNinja
Member
Member

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 29
Location : Montreal

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by Nanamix on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 am

Error occurred.

_________________
avatar
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1171
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 24
Location : Tokyo, Japan ; Saigon, Vietnam

http://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by FiendNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 am

fixed
avatar
FiendNinja
Member
Member

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 29
Location : Montreal

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by Nanamix on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:10 am

Hmm, pretty interesting. I might give it a go.

_________________
avatar
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1171
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-08
Age : 24
Location : Tokyo, Japan ; Saigon, Vietnam

http://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by Killaman16 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 am

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't get it. Aduh
avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by FiendNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

Killaman16 wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't get it. Aduh
Here's an example
http://tsulala.deviantart.com/art/80percent-163626457

So in basic, download the empty meme image(japanese or english, it just what is written in it), then do a drawing of 10 of your favorite characters from anime, manga, movies, tv shows, books, games inside of each empty squares. once done, post it here and we, the community, will try to guess it. Sort of like a game but there's no winner.

It IS require to use an image editing software to put your drawing inside of each squares.
avatar
FiendNinja
Member
Member

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 29
Location : Montreal

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by Killaman16 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 pm

FiendNinja wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't get it. Aduh
Here's an example
http://tsulala.deviantart.com/art/80percent-163626457

So in basic, download the empty meme image(japanese or english, it just what is written in it), then do a drawing of 10 of your favorite characters from anime, manga, movies, tv shows, books, games inside of each empty squares. once done, post it here and we, the community, will try to guess it. Sort of like a game but there's no winner.

It IS require to use an image editing software to put your drawing inside of each squares.
I think I got it now but just to be sure the 10 characters I draw doesn't have to be limited to one series correct?
avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by FiendNinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Killaman16 wrote:
FiendNinja wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't get it. Aduh
Here's an example
http://tsulala.deviantart.com/art/80percent-163626457

So in basic, download the empty meme image(japanese or english, it just what is written in it), then do a drawing of 10 of your favorite characters from anime, manga, movies, tv shows, books, games inside of each empty squares. once done, post it here and we, the community, will try to guess it. Sort of like a game but there's no winner.

It IS require to use an image editing software to put your drawing inside of each squares.
I think I got it now but just to be sure the 10 characters I draw doesn't have to be limited to one series correct?
yup, it could be 10 different characters from 10 different series
avatar
FiendNinja
Member
Member

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 29
Location : Montreal

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by PT-Desu on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm


It doesn't need to be 10 of my favorite right ?
Since people only have to guess my top favorite. Im asking because some people might not have 10 fav chars.

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by FiendNinja on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:43 am

PT-Desu wrote:
It doesn't need to be 10 of my favorite right ?
Since people only have to guess my top favorite. Im asking because some people might not have 10 fav chars.
Hmm, sure, you can cut to half so you have at 5 favorite characters to draw. Some people from deviantart they put 20 instead and some did 10 male characters, 10 female characters, which I might do something like that.
avatar
FiendNinja
Member
Member

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 29
Location : Montreal

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess my Favorite Characters meme

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum