/g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by LadyRay01 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:35 am

TopgunUK wrote:

they seem so...happy...
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 am

Revy wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Destructo wrote:Uh..yes?
Good you better not be one.
Yeah we all know you hate that loli shit to the die you dead and have a hard on for traps and yaoi. We got it already.
lol can't get hard form loli or yaoi.
Got it so only traps.
He likes bestiality too.
I'm not you.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 am

UnknownDepth wrote:Miku find a manga you will like.

i dont wanna find a manga that i will like Adissapoint

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:48 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Miku find a manga you will like.

i dont wanna find a manga that i will like Adissapoint
I mean I find a manga you will like.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/rising_x_rydeen/c001/
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Killaman16 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Destructo wrote:Uh..yes?
Good you better not be one.
Yeah we all know you hate that loli shit to the die you dead and have a hard on for traps and yaoi. We got it already.
lol can't get hard form loli or yaoi.
Got it so only traps.
I guess reverse traps.



I have solid evidence that shows that you are indeed lying about this.
avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 am

Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Destructo wrote:Uh..yes?
Good you better not be one.
Yeah we all know you hate that loli shit to the die you dead and have a hard on for traps and yaoi. We got it already.
lol can't get hard form loli or yaoi.
Got it so only traps.
I guess reverse traps.



I have solid evidence that shows that you are indeed lying about this.
Then show it.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Albatross on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 am

it's the way you move to the kill groove
avatar
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2976
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitposting Extravaganza

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Miku find a manga you will like.

i dont wanna find a manga that i will like Adissapoint
I mean I find a manga you will like.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/rising_x_rydeen/c001/

i only read manga that is finished

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:56 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Miku find a manga you will like.

i dont wanna find a manga that i will like Adissapoint
I mean I find a manga you will like.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/rising_x_rydeen/c001/

i only read manga that is finished
Oh ok.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Hollow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 am

UnknownDepth wrote:Then show it.

avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:00 am

LOL

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by IeptBarakat on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:00 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Miku find a manga you will like.

i dont wanna find a manga that i will like Adissapoint
I mean I find a manga you will like.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/rising_x_rydeen/c001/

i only read manga that is finished

You don't like waiting 3 months to a year for the next chapter? Asmile
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 am

Hollow wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Then show it.

So you sleep with many women. So that makes you a manwhore right?,
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by TopgunUK on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:02 am

avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Hollow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:06 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
Hollow wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Then show it.

So you sleep with many women. So that makes you a manwhore right?,

I don't know what that has to do with anything...
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by LadyRay01 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:13 am

manwhores are STDarific
avatar
LadyRay01
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1785
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 25
Location : On top of the world

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Killaman16 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:17 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Destructo wrote:Uh..yes?
Good you better not be one.
Yeah we all know you hate that loli shit to the die you dead and have a hard on for traps and yaoi. We got it already.
lol can't get hard form loli or yaoi.
Got it so only traps.
I guess reverse traps.



I have solid evidence that shows that you are indeed lying about this.
Then show it.


It says right here that you hate traps and that get off to gay men.

avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:18 am

Hollow wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Hollow wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Then show it.

So you sleep with many women. So that makes you a manwhore right?,

I don't know what that has to do with anything...
You not a manwhore right? So I not gay or fap to traps.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Hollow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:22 am

LadyRay01 wrote:manwhores are STDarific

I'm clean.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by CluelessNeko on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 am

Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Killaman16 wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
Destructo wrote:Uh..yes?
Good you better not be one.
Yeah we all know you hate that loli shit to the die you dead and have a hard on for traps and yaoi. We got it already.
lol can't get hard form loli or yaoi.
Got it so only traps.
I guess reverse traps.



I have solid evidence that shows that you are indeed lying about this.
Then show it.


It says right here that you hate traps and that get off to gay men.

Not true. I can't get hard form that .
So no..
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Hollow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:30 am

UnknownDepth wrote:You not a manwhore right? So I not gay or fap to traps.

Still don't know what that has to do with you liking traps.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by PT-Desu on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:32 am


Hmm.. new Illusion Eroge.
wat do
















Adur

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:34 am

fap?

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by PT-Desu on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:35 am

MikuHatsune wrote:fap?

All in duo time my child, all in duo time

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 am

IeptBarakat wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:Miku find a manga you will like.

i dont wanna find a manga that i will like Adissapoint
I mean I find a manga you will like.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/rising_x_rydeen/c001/

i only read manga that is finished

You don't like waiting 3 months to a year for the next chapter? Asmile

precisely

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 19: The choice of Steins;Gate!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum