/g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by NoblePhantasm on Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 am

Sam is completely oblivious to Unknown's advances. Such a baka.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Destructo on Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

IeptBarakat wrote:I hope sony gets out of the gaming business because JAWPAEN sucks lol. They can't even get their cod packs on time. The vita is a wannabe Iphone and I`m sure the only reason X-Play gave Killzone 3 a 5/5 was because microsoft paid them to.
Microsoft has a deal with getting COD DLC earlier than everyone else. And why would Microsoft pay to have an exclusive from a rival company get a perfect score? lol

Am I missing some context?
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 7:07 am

^ Anf

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 am

Destructo wrote:
IeptBarakat wrote:I hope sony gets out of the gaming business because JAWPAEN sucks lol. They can't even get their cod packs on time. The vita is a wannabe Iphone and I`m sure the only reason X-Play gave Killzone 3 a 5/5 was because microsoft paid them to.
Microsoft has a deal with getting COD DLC earlier than everyone else. And why would Microsoft pay to have an exclusive from a rival company get a perfect score? lol

Am I missing some context?

http://youtu.be/I643CzcHPYU?t=5m9s
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 7:21 am

lawl

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Destructo on Mon May 14, 2012 8:10 am

*blush*
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 8:16 am

Adissapoint

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 am

I have access to a computer at this time, I can finally watch some more anime. Also it explains why I was able to give a link.
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Destructo on Mon May 14, 2012 8:34 am

MikuHatsune wrote: Adissapoint
I'm sorry!
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9260
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 8:43 am

dont make me put you down

IeptBarakat wrote:I have access to a computer at this time, I can finally watch some more anime. Also it explains why I was able to give a link.

doesnt the motherboard come with integrated graphics crap?

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by NoblePhantasm on Mon May 14, 2012 8:55 am

MikuHatsune wrote:dont make me go over there and violate you

He wants to "put you down".

RUN.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

MikuHatsune wrote:dont make me put you down

IeptBarakat wrote:I have access to a computer at this time, I can finally watch some more anime. Also it explains why I was able to give a link.

doesnt the motherboard come with integrated graphics crap?

As much as it pains me to say, sadly no.
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 9:05 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:dont make me go over there and violate you

He wants to "put you down".

RUN.

ill put you down too

IeptBarakat wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:dont make me put you down

IeptBarakat wrote:I have access to a computer at this time, I can finally watch some more anime. Also it explains why I was able to give a link.

doesnt the motherboard come with integrated graphics crap?

As much as it pains me to say, sadly no.

aww that sucks....but do they normally come with integrated ones?

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Rex on Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 am

Who's idea was it to make the text the same color as a quote?
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by TopgunUK on Mon May 14, 2012 9:12 am

Rex wrote:Who's idea was it to make the text the same color as a quote?

Noble's special like that.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by NoblePhantasm on Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 am

MikuHatsune wrote:ill put you down too
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Rex on Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Who's idea was it to make the text the same color as a quote?

Noble's special like that.
Lol. Btw that link you gave me for Kemonozume never worked, it was super dead. How the heck am I gonna watch it?
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by NoblePhantasm on Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 am

TopgunUK wrote:Noble's special like that.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by TopgunUK on Mon May 14, 2012 9:19 am

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Who's idea was it to make the text the same color as a quote?

Noble's special like that.
Lol. Btw that link you gave me for Kemonozume never worked, it was super dead. How the heck am I gonna watch it?

http://bay.stryp.in/index.php?loadurl=/torrent/4971217/
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon May 14, 2012 9:20 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
IeptBarakat wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:dont make me put you down

IeptBarakat wrote:I have access to a computer at this time, I can finally watch some more anime. Also it explains why I was able to give a link.

doesnt the motherboard come with integrated graphics crap?

As much as it pains me to say, sadly no.

aww that sucks....but do they normally come with integrated ones?

New hardware it's normal to see integrated graphics, hardware back in the 'pc gaming is dying' days you would generally see the inclusion of some shitty graphics card. Or most of them were built with the idea in mind that you had a card ready.

Now that computers are built for ease of use, everything is provided on the motherboard. Instead of separate components like graphics cards, sound cards, or even network cards.

My motherboard has an integrated soundcard, but not videocard. Priorities amirite? Even funnier that I have a souncard installed anyways.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Syo5sI-iOgY#t=69s Awat
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 9:35 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:ill put you down too

nah i dont fuck unicorns, id gladly put you down with a shotgun though

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 am



I want to believe. :v

I know it's fake.
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 9:40 am

if it makes money, do it T_T

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by NoblePhantasm on Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 am

MikuHatsune wrote:nah i dont fuck unicorns, id gladly put you down with a shotgun though
WHOA THERE. A shotgun? I mean, I guess it worked in Bible Black, but sheesh. Could we start out slow, perhaps?
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 am


_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 14, Make War Not Love

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum