/g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
LastBlues wrote:....huh?

oh.

the city I live in is called Surrey, B.C

coinky dink.

Not so much a coincidence as the Canadian one was named after the English one.

Did you use your RAM or your hard drive for that one?

What?
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Google is eating your BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSS
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by LastBlues on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Are you doing drunk kareoke again?

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:14 pm

LastBlues wrote:Are you doing drunk kareoke again?
Maybe tomorrow, nothing on Saturdays. And no I had one beer like three hours ago.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Kyu on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 pm

TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:
LastBlues wrote:torrent.

piratebay.

seems it's just a hd output of the tv airing.
lolfail

Well I found a torrent on TPB that was the same version you linked me a DDL for and switched to it.

Because now it'll be finished in a few minutes instead of a few hours.

Thanks ayway, Kyu-chan.
Mine just finished download lol.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3104
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Rex wrote:Google is eating your BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSS

You think I need google to work that out?

A bunch of the place names in the former colonies are named after somewhere in Britain.

Settlers are unoriginal.

Even my city has a town named after it in Massachusetts.

But some British towns have like 20 different towns in America named after them each in different states.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by LastBlues on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

London for example?

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by LastBlues on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 pm

you should go over to SA's "sell me your faith" thread.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey dudes back from the game, go bulls fuck yer! Gus

Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Yeah same here

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

LastBlues wrote:you should go over to SA's "sell me your faith" thread.
That looks kinda fun, I could brag about my spiritual spring break in Israel. However, I'd have to join SA to post there.....*shudders*
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by LastBlues on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

lol Miku go check out my tera pics on my steam page.

i should get rid of some since they are public...lol

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:Hey dudes back from the game, go bulls fuck yer! Gus

Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Yeah same here
And with smart phones abundant and everyone and their grandmother having an iphone, we do it in person too!
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Well this should've been a no brainer.

The Surrey in England is unlikely to be named after the Surrey in Canada.

Or maybe you thought all those American place names were original, aside from the ones that say New.. etc.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:29 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:Hey dudes back from the game, go bulls fuck yer! Gus

I only did two things today, got myself and my AI driver to the Professional bracket in GT5, and a little while ago I watched Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Great characters.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 pm

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Well this should've been a no brainer.

The Surrey in England is unlikely to be named after the Surrey in Canada.

Or maybe you thought all those American place names were original, aside from the ones that say New.. etc.

Actually a lot of US Cities were named after cities in Poland, Germany, Russia, China, etc. We are a melting pot.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Well this should've been a no brainer.

The Surrey in England is unlikely to be named after the Surrey in Canada.

Or maybe you thought all those American place names were original, aside from the ones that say New.. etc.

Actually a lot of US Cities were named after cities in Poland, Germany, Russia, China, etc. We are a melting pot.

But we both know that there's an English Surrey so that's kind of irrelevant to it being easy to work out.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Rex wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:Hey dudes back from the game, go bulls fuck yer! Gus

I only did two things today, got myself and my AI driver to the Professional bracket in GT5, and a little while ago I watched Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Great characters.

Lol the whole thing took 9 hours cause we took a charter bus, I could've used that time to fap to Tera I mean do my micro report Adur

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:39 pm

TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Well this should've been a no brainer.

The Surrey in England is unlikely to be named after the Surrey in Canada.

Or maybe you thought all those American place names were original, aside from the ones that say New.. etc.

Actually a lot of US Cities were named after cities in Poland, Germany, Russia, China, etc. We are a melting pot.

But we both know that there's an English Surrey so that's kind of irrelevant to it being easy to work out.

You were brought up to think like that, I wasn't. We are isolated and you're all about old history and surrounded by the actual sources of many different cultures. We have the same people but everyone in the states more or less tries to fit in, be an American, assimilate.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:
Rex wrote:Here's the thing, when someone says something smart in person, I think it's clever. But when we're online, I automatically assume your're off rushing to Google to learn something. I can't measure anyone's wisdom this way.

Well this should've been a no brainer.

The Surrey in England is unlikely to be named after the Surrey in Canada.

Or maybe you thought all those American place names were original, aside from the ones that say New.. etc.

Actually a lot of US Cities were named after cities in Poland, Germany, Russia, China, etc. We are a melting pot.

But we both know that there's an English Surrey so that's kind of irrelevant to it being easy to work out.

You were brought up to think like that, I wasn't. We are isolated and you're all about old history and surrounded by the actual sources of many different cultures. Everyone in the states more or less tries to fit in, be an American, assimilate.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm

It's the beer talking :d jk

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Rex on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm saying in your culture, you were brought up to think about the importance of different cultures, because you're surrounded by them, we're isolated so we're just told to focus on our nation.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by LastBlues on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:47 pm

me and miku = bystanders.

*throws miku a beer*

...yep.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:52 pm

LastBlues wrote:me and miku = bystanders.

*throws miku a beer*

...yep.

I don't drink dammit! Lol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13194
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by LastBlues on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
LastBlues wrote:me and miku = bystanders.

*throws miku a beer*

...yep.

I don't drink dammit! Lol

I don't either, but one can of beer won't change your habits.

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat Version 11, Mashitma Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum