Eureka Seven Ao

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinions?

83% 83% 
[ 10 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Revy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 am

Nani?
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 am

was about to say why wouldnt it be his mom

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:28 am

Well its confirmed that its atleast 20 Years later than the old show. And Eureka ages at a slower rate than humans do

So Renton is going to be 36 if he decides to show up.
And holland.... 49.. that would be fun to see

Maybe there was another conflict after the first series since Eureka and renton probably waited about 6 years before getting a baby. This also shows that Naru can't be Holland and Talho's child dispite the resemblance she has to them. Because talho was already pregnant in the end of the original.

And axel :( might already be gone since he'd be around 88


Another thing i was thinking of is that Eureka seven 1 sakes Place 10000 years after the scub coral took over earth completely. So if Eureka seven AO takes place in 2025, maybe it takes place Before the original series, and AO is a grand grand grand grand grand grand pa descendant of Eureka. This could explain why the nirvash is still here and looks so different, and why the moon doesnt have the heart on it!

But that wouldn't make sense with the whole First Seven swell..... SO MANY QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED!
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Im thinking this takes place in the same world as the Eureka Seven movie (Moon doesnt have anything on it there) All the citys match with the real worlds map, also the movie took place in 2009-10, and it fits with the 2025 time frame in AO Also rember for a brief moment the movie cast did see the TV world (moon with carving)
Thats just my theory

The only things that dont add up are where are the plushie things that turn into the LFO's, and what happend to the fucking water that flooded the whole earth. Then again if landmass are limited it fits in well with the Japan-China conflict they talked about in the first episode
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Not sure if they'd do something like that since the movie had some weird plot twists... Hap, and stoner getting crushed by the nirvash, holland on a course to killing renton and eureka. Plus Eureka's brain turned into mush.. And its just even sad thinking if renton even did her in such a state... Thats just taking advantage. No wonder hes gone, hes too ashamed to show himself.
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 am

ZappaBappa wrote:Not sure if they'd do something like that since the movie had some weird plot twists... Hap, and stoner getting crushed by the nirvash, holland on a course to killing renton and eureka. Plus Eureka's brain turned into mush.. And its just even sad thinking if renton even did her in such a state... Thats just taking advantage. No wonder hes gone, hes too ashamed to show himself.
True, but it does fit slightly better with the world in AO in its current state. Also Holland kinda forgave Renton at the end sorta.
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by MikuHatsune on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 am

ZappaBappa wrote: And its just even sad thinking if renton even did her in such a state... Thats just taking advantage. No wonder hes gone, hes too ashamed to show himself.

chance!

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 am

DMCMaster wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote:Not sure if they'd do something like that since the movie had some weird plot twists... Hap, and stoner getting crushed by the nirvash, holland on a course to killing renton and eureka. Plus Eureka's brain turned into mush.. And its just even sad thinking if renton even did her in such a state... Thats just taking advantage. No wonder hes gone, hes too ashamed to show himself.
True, but it does fit slightly better with the world in AO in its current state. Also Holland kinda forgave Renton at the end sorta.

Yeah but Nirvash killed Hap.... and stoner... fuckin killed em... Stoner was awesome! I had to repeat that scene about 3 times to make sure that what i just saw actually happaned.

MikuHatsune wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote: And its just even sad thinking if renton even did her in such a state... Thats just taking advantage. No wonder hes gone, hes too ashamed to show himself.

chance!

Disturbing, but agreeable :P
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:30 am

If it is tied in with the movie I will laugh.

And then cry, and cry, and cry.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 am

TopgunUK wrote:If it is tied in with the movie I will laugh.

And then cry, and cry, and cry.
The movie wasnt that bad, it was weak, but it was an ok movie in its own right
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by TopgunUK on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 am

DMCMaster wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:If it is tied in with the movie I will laugh.

And then cry, and cry, and cry.
The movie wasnt that bad, it was weak, but it was an ok movie in its own right

..and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry, and cry..
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:57 am

cry more?

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 am

What I liked the movie, I knew going into it it prolly wouldn't be any where near as good as the seires due to the condensed time frame. So I accepted it for what it was
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Revy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Im very confused at this point, Nirvash only has one seat now.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 am

its gonna remain very confusing until theres some clarification as to what happened.. They kinda need to explain things fast or its going to feel like a different type of series. But so far, its amazing! and holy crap! DAT SOUNDTRACK!
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Revy on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:17 am

Spoiler:
/m/ wrote:
They've been hinting it way since the beginning of episode 1. If you look at the Scubs, they have what look like LFO parts and those rods that they used to stop the terraforming Scubs in them.

Dimensional shift? Yes.

Timeline shift? Not implied at the time, but it works for AO.

Interesting tidbit: the coralian reef Ao fought on in ep 2 seemed to be helping him out by spitting out extra trappar. It knows what's up.

Conjecture: a "scub burst" is a scub fleeing over to this universe, which has been like a scub safehouse. When the monsters follow them it's literally that: the monster managed to follow the scub before the scub closed its warp gate.

Generation Blue has somehow gotten a dump of near E7-tier tech that they've partially reverse-engineered, and their job for now is to eliminate the monsters and protect the scubs until some better option is on the table.

Mystery: why are scubs fleeing to this universe? What happened on E7's earth post-series? Who are "the secret" and why are they attacking? How strict is the time delta between the worlds? Is it always 10k years difference? How did something happen in 1940?

I just realized there's a perfectly good reason for scubs to want to spread out: we all know that there's too many of them on E7-Earth, which is why they were mostly dormant. The command clusters job was to keep them asleep until it was there turn to be awake for a bit.

Pretty natural to have said "fuck this, let's spread out across the multiverse, that way we can all actually be awake"...only to run into a new enemy, and now the shit's hit the fan.

Did you see how much more "active" those scubs were than any we saw in E7? BONES is careful about stuff like that.

These "monsters" do seem automated and not that bright. It seems like their priorities are direct threats (IFOs) #1, scubs #2, immediate surroundings #3, but they're too lazy or lack sensor gear to let them detect scubs that aren't right under their nose.

This would explain why the Nirvash is here.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 am

At 12:03 AM I got up and shouted "EUREKA!!!!" During the preview of episode 3
Also I did it Rentons voice. Did not know I could get my voice that high
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am

Revy wrote:
Spoiler:
/m/ wrote:
They've been hinting it way since the beginning of episode 1. If you look at the Scubs, they have what look like LFO parts and those rods that they used to stop the terraforming Scubs in them.

Dimensional shift? Yes.

Timeline shift? Not implied at the time, but it works for AO.

Interesting tidbit: the coralian reef Ao fought on in ep 2 seemed to be helping him out by spitting out extra trappar. It knows what's up.

Conjecture: a "scub burst" is a scub fleeing over to this universe, which has been like a scub safehouse. When the monsters follow them it's literally that: the monster managed to follow the scub before the scub closed its warp gate.

Generation Blue has somehow gotten a dump of near E7-tier tech that they've partially reverse-engineered, and their job for now is to eliminate the monsters and protect the scubs until some better option is on the table.

Mystery: why are scubs fleeing to this universe? What happened on E7's earth post-series? Who are "the secret" and why are they attacking? How strict is the time delta between the worlds? Is it always 10k years difference? How did something happen in 1940?

I just realized there's a perfectly good reason for scubs to want to spread out: we all know that there's too many of them on E7-Earth, which is why they were mostly dormant. The command clusters job was to keep them asleep until it was there turn to be awake for a bit.

Pretty natural to have said "fuck this, let's spread out across the multiverse, that way we can all actually be awake"...only to run into a new enemy, and now the shit's hit the fan.

Did you see how much more "active" those scubs were than any we saw in E7? BONES is careful about stuff like that.

These "monsters" do seem automated and not that bright. It seems like their priorities are direct threats (IFOs) #1, scubs #2, immediate surroundings #3, but they're too lazy or lack sensor gear to let them detect scubs that aren't right under their nose.

This would explain why the Nirvash is here.
If thats the case, Where is Spider-Nirvash
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Revy on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 am



She looks so delicious now.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 am

Revy wrote:

She looks so delicious now.
Am I the only one that cried when they revealed her face
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 pm

it started getting touchy for me as soon as i heard her voice! Man... i wanna know what happened! Damn this waiting!
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:00 am

ZappaBappa wrote:it started getting touchy for me as soon as i heard her voice! Man... i wanna know what happened! Damn this waiting!
Eureka Fell off the Gekostate 2, and while she was falling got caught in a time rift created by Doctor Emit Brown as he was traveling Back to the Future, which resulted in Eureka being flung into an alternate world.
Im going to laugh if the big plot twist after the dual pupil eyed guy in the intro is that Renton and Eureka show up to take him home, but the island is his home now, and that pisses off Eureka and Renton to the point where they just say NUKE THE ISLAND
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 am

Admit it you want to see Doc Brown show up
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:55 pm

GREAT SCOTT, MARTY! CHECK OUT THIS CHICK! SHES GOT TURQUOISE HAIR! QUICK BEFORE WE CAUSE A TIME PARADOX! TOSS HER OUT! 1.21 GIGAWATTS!

So knowing she had turquoise hair, a time paradox happened, and her hair turned black. But here comes the real shocker! Marty Mcfly, is Renton!
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

ZappaBappa wrote:GREAT SCOTT, MARTY! CHECK OUT THIS CHICK! SHES GOT TURQUOISE HAIR! QUICK BEFORE WE CAUSE A TIME PARADOX! TOSS HER OUT! 1.21 GIGAWATTS!

So knowing she had turquoise hair, a time paradox happened, and her hair turned black. But here comes the real shocker! Marty Mcfly, is Renton!
You made me spill my drink you fucker LOL.
Reminds me of the thread on GT explain how The Legend of Zelda is the prequel to Back to the Future
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum