Eureka Seven Ao

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinions?

83% 83% 
[ 10 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 12

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 am

UnknownDepth wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:was a 2nd season announced?
Some one said it, but I probably not true.
If this season do good.Probably will be one.
I said there will prolly be a second season a few pages ago.
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:14 am

DMCMaster wrote:
UnknownDepth wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:was a 2nd season announced?
Some one said it, but I probably not true.
If this season do good.Probably will be one.
I said there will prolly be a second season a few pages ago.
There should be.Plz don't pull a sopranos on us.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by IeptBarakat on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 am

Another intense episode of dialogue.
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 am

An alright episode. wasn't too bad, plus renton was mentioned! AFTER 17 EPISODES! AO just needs to travel to the future to renton and eureka...

avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by WolfWood37 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Just watched episode 12...all I can say is HOLY SHIT YES!!!!!

Now I watched 13-14, some reactions:

Elena what the hell?

Naru, you FRAKING MORON!!!

Truth...you bastard.

Eureka, quit speaking so vague and tell people straight what is going on.
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm

ZappaBappa wrote:An alright episode. wasn't too bad, plus renton was mentioned! AFTER 17 EPISODES! AO just needs to travel to the future to renton and eureka...

Renton was mentioned back when the Gekko fell down you know
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:07 pm

DMCMaster wrote:
ZappaBappa wrote:An alright episode. wasn't too bad, plus renton was mentioned! AFTER 17 EPISODES! AO just needs to travel to the future to renton and eureka...

Renton was mentioned back when the Gekko fell down you know

i've completely forgotten because next batch of episodes started effin with my mind so badly :(
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Snapalope on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 pm

I'll probably rewatch the original E7 at some point, but is AO worth watching? I read the first thee manga chapters, but MS doesn't seem to carry it anymore.
avatar
Snapalope
Member
Member

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 am

Snapalope wrote:I'll probably rewatch the original E7 at some point, but is AO worth watching? I read the first thee manga chapters, but MS doesn't seem to carry it anymore.

Its alright... Its not as "direct sequel" as most hoped it would be. Its more like... a story about their son, with one occasional old cast member showing up. Best bet would be waiting until the series if finished, because waiting one week to get yet another cluster**** of an episode with lots of dialogue and more confusing storytelling trying to make sense of the whole situation, can be annoying if you're hoping for some E7 stuff to happen. It started off really nicely, but then became a bit rediculous. and eventually turns into lots of confusion, and no explanations.

Its Not bad so far, but nowhere near as good as E7.
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:49 am

ZappaBappa wrote:
Snapalope wrote:I'll probably rewatch the original E7 at some point, but is AO worth watching? I read the first thee manga chapters, but MS doesn't seem to carry it anymore.

Its alright... Its not as "direct sequel" as most hoped it would be. Its more like... a story about their son, with one occasional old cast member showing up. Best bet would be waiting until the series if finished, because waiting one week to get yet another cluster**** of an episode with lots of dialogue and more confusing storytelling trying to make sense of the whole situation, can be annoying if you're hoping for some E7 stuff to happen. It started off really nicely, but then became a bit rediculous. and eventually turns into lots of confusion, and no explanations.

Its Not bad so far, but nowhere near as good as E7.
Yeah I agree .Just wait a good 5 weeks.
The show is nice .Just have this mindfuck moments.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Episode was alright, but again... nothing explained, nothing really big happaned... Still no sight of ever seeing renton and eureka... They're probably gonna debut everything in the last episode and be over with it. Why is bones doing this :(
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 pm

ZappaBappa wrote:Episode was alright, but again... nothing explained, nothing really big happaned... Still no sight of ever seeing renton and eureka... They're probably gonna debut everything in the last episode and be over with it. Why is bones doing this :(
Maybe they want to be dicks.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:17 pm

Or they will release another movie that finishes tells the conclusion, kinda like the first FMA movie tied up all the loose ends
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by FullArmageddon on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:20 am

Haven't watched this since episode 9 and I won't watch it until Naru returns to Ao. When she left with Truth I felt like I was watching NTR, and I fucking hate netorare. Arage
I'll probably just be waiting until it ends.

_________________
avatar
FullArmageddon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 753
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Wisconsin, US

http://myanimelist.net/profile/FullArmageddon

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:26 am

This going end up like NGE,
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by pavlo003 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:16 pm

did you notice??

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/asdtm.png/][/URL]



this from the opening,





this from the eureka seven: pocketful of rainbows








and this from the opening again.

and





from pocketful of rainbows with the same weapon and floating diamonds!!!!

its the NIrvash FINAL FORM!!
the nirvash final form in the movie!! WTF!!!.

I BET RENTON WILL SHOW UP INSIDE OF THIS.


Last edited by pavlo003 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
pavlo003
Member
Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 am

Dont think thats very likely eureka left the mark 1 in the past. Naru currently pilots it. Also, FINALLY truth is dealt with.. Horribly annoying character, plus this pretty much shows that elena is anemone and dominics child. And since eureka brought hher to the past, there must be something hectic going on in the future. Stil... 5 episodes remain. Go to the future already, i wanna see renton.
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 am

ZappaBappa wrote:Dont think thats very likely eureka left the mark 1 in the past. Naru currently pilots it. Also, FINALLY truth is dealt with.. Horribly annoying character, plus this pretty much shows that elena is anemone and dominics child. And since eureka brought hher to the past, there must be something hectic going on in the future. Stil... 5 episodes remain. Go to the future already, i wanna see renton.
I agree .
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

NGE Reference for the win
avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 am

ZappaBappa wrote:NGE Reference for the win
lol bones.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Ao must go Back to The Future (hums Back to the Future theme)
Nice little NGE reference, I somehow missed that
My question is who is Ao's sister (Either it turns out to be Naru, she hasnt been shown yet, or Eureka was mis-informed about her childs gender)
And like Zappa was saying, there must be some serious shit going down in the future, speaking of I was thinking what if Renton went insane, considering that as far as he knows his wife, child , and possibly Anemone and Dominic are dead(Exploding ship in Elanas memory), not to mention who knows how many members of the Gekko are alive or are dead, It could drive him insane
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by ZappaBappa on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 am

What is... i dont even..... what!?

This is kinda spoiler for episode 20 so if you haven't seen it yet. Go watch it.
Spoiler:
After like what... freaking 15 episodes they finally show The End... And its not even mentioned a single time, instead, some weird ass looking Flying ball with a naked truth sticking out of its turret gets all the attention...

Laying around like trash, and bones treats it like trash, because this is the only scene you'l even see it, BECAUSE IT GETS BLOWN UP THE NEXT SECOND! and its not even mentioned once... The hell bones!



What is this? TheTruth? TheFuck? It looks horrible, who the hell designs this shit. This isn't eureka seven... Go away truth! You're ruining everything!

avatar
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 388
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by DMCMaster on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 am

Must not look at spoiler
avatar
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 788
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by CluelessNeko on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 am

ZappaBappa wrote:What is... i dont even..... what!?

This is kinda spoiler for episode 20 so if you haven't seen it yet. Go watch it.
Spoiler:
After like what... freaking 15 episodes they finally show The End... And its not even mentioned a single time, instead, some weird ass looking Flying ball with a naked truth sticking out of its turret gets all the attention...

Laying around like trash, and bones treats it like trash, because this is the only scene you'l even see it, BECAUSE IT GETS BLOWN UP THE NEXT SECOND! and its not even mentioned once... The hell bones!



What is this? TheTruth? TheFuck? It looks horrible, who the hell designs this shit. This isn't eureka seven... Go away truth! You're ruining everything!


Yeah i know.
Spoiler:
So balck girl said fuck you all basic.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by WolfWood37 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Just watched 19 here's how I describe the ending of the episode...

Hey Truth...

avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Eureka Seven Ao

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum