Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything!

5 posters

Go down

I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything! Empty I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything!

Post by saintcross Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 am

Hi I'm saintcross and I'm an impressionable 14 year old girl. My favourite animes is Totally Spies and Avatar.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything! Empty Re: I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything!

Post by Wing Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:28 am

Lol, nice bro.
Wing
Wing
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything! Empty Re: I-It's not like I wanted to introduce myself because I like you or anything!

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:28 am

I-It's not like I'm obvious or anything!
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:54 am

Baka!
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 am

HEY I'M THE TSUNDERE!
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down