Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] One Piece V.1: Finally back together!!!

+7
Rex
FistOfSoySauce
-Thanatos-
Nilt
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Rummy
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who has the best redesign?

[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting1113%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 13% 
[ 2 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting116%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 6% 
[ 1 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting1113%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 13% 
[ 2 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting116%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 6% 
[ 1 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting110%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 0% 
[ 0 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting1131%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 31% 
[ 5 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting110%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting1131%[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Voting12 31% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 16

[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: [Anime] One Piece V.1: Finally back together!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Finally the flashbacks and speeches are over.

553 is out and ITS ASS-KICKING TIME!!!

Back to top Go down

[Anime] One Piece V.1:  Finally back together!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: [Anime] One Piece V.1: Finally back together!!!

Post by ZappaBappa Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:01 pm

About freaking time we got some action... After 15 episodes of talking we finally see some punches being thrown... Cant wait til next week!
ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakoor_h Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Wow, this was by far the best episode since the fishman arc began. Really really good to see something actually happen for once.
shakoor_h
shakoor_h

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Allow me to sum up the new episode in a pokemon battle.

100,000 fishman army vs luffy

100,000 fishman army uses Charge.

100,000 fishman army missed.

Luffy uses Glare.

50,000 fishman fainted!!!

In either case it was nice to see what happened to Zoro and the rest, that part wasn't in the manga.

Back to top Go down

Post by YamadaKazuma Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Why can't I get used to the original language -.- I watched the 1st 205 episodes in the English language ...
YamadaKazuma
YamadaKazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by shakoor_h Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm

YamadaKazuma wrote:Why can't I get used to the original language -.- I watched the 1st 205 episodes in the English language ...
Because you're weird.
shakoor_h
shakoor_h

Back to top Go down

Post by YamadaKazuma Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 pm

noes!
YamadaKazuma
YamadaKazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 am

YamadaKazuma wrote:Why can't I get used to the original language -.- I watched the 1st 205 episodes in the English language ...

The reverse would be true if you watched it in japanese first. I think its natural with anything you watch for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:00 pm

And here I was looking forward to fights fights fights and they killed the episode with flashbacks and even flashbacks within flashbacks.

ugh...

Back to top Go down

Post by shakoor_h Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:And here I was looking forward to fights fights fights and they killed the episode with flashbacks and even flashbacks within flashbacks.

ugh...
It was still a great episode though, finally saw some new moves.
shakoor_h
shakoor_h

Back to top Go down

Post by shakoor_h Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

So 557 is delayed til next week. Anyone know why?
shakoor_h
shakoor_h

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 am

I haven't heard anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZappaBappa Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 am

Is anyone else kinda weirded out by some of the new attack/forms? Franky's giant robot and tank (the bike was great since hes made bikes before) felt a little too forced. And choppers new form looks like a... a digimon. His Kung fu point was pretty cool. But this one just looks odd.

ZappaBappa
ZappaBappa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am

Its how it looks in the manga, and the explanation that Chopper gives later makes a whole lot of sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakoor_h Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm

This has got to be one of the worst arcs I've seen in One Piece, second to only the Davy Back arc. Everything seems so dragged out, and the last two episodes gave you literally no new information. Just covered the same ground, and told you stuff that you already assumed. I thought they were going to say Hordy was Tiger's son or something, but it was such an anticlimactic reveal.

I'd be interested to hear what others thing, because personally I think this entire arc has been terrible in handling everything, from pacing to reveal of new moves. Other than Luffy using Conquerer's Haki.
shakoor_h
shakoor_h

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4