Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th]

4 posters

Go down

Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th] Empty Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th]

Post by Nanamix Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 am

As you all probably realized, my return is a sign to bring AF back to life, as it once was back in 2006. Just because we slowly died on GT doesn't mean we can't get any fresher or newer people to be apart of our family.

The event will last from February 24th to March 11th, all you simply do is advertise the forum to your facebook, twitters, other websites, affiliate, and such. The goal of this event is to recruit as much new members as we can. That way it'll give us the catalyst to generate the returning events of Signature of the Weeks, Hurt n Heals, and all of the good stuff that AF come to love.

Here is our logo. But do modify your own logo to the content.

Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th] BwVnq

Last edited by Nanamix on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th] Empty Re: Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th]

Post by GhostCell Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:55 am

We should post the sites where we already advertise to not double post in em I guess. I'll start GT Naruto Forums....
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th] Empty Re: Advertise and Affiliate! [Feb 24th - March 11th]

Post by Vendastelca Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 am

I'll advertise during my broadcasts! When they become more popular they will be at the start of every single one!

Vendastelca Gaming Broadcast, brought to you by Anime Faction of GameTrailers!

I love it already, I'll get to posting on my facebook
Vendastelca
Vendastelca

http://www.twitch.tv/vendastelca

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 am

Plug during breaks as well. Mentioning at the beginning is only so good. People tune in midway through a broadcast and such.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down