Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

+30
Wing
NinjagoonAF
EchoesTranquility
Kyu
ASecondChance
TranClan67
CluelessNeko
ToastyChan
Dinoraffe
Albatross
FullArmageddon
Hollow
Daiyousei
Biokinetica
Rex
GhostCell
LastBlues
PT-Desu
IeptBarakat
Revy
TopgunUK
Kevinthewiseone
Keck282
NoblePhantasm
Killaman16
BrandonBandicoot
2-D
warmaster
Destructo
Nanamix
34 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

Post by Keck282 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:So a Gaming PC without the PC so you don't have to buy a PC for gaming?
It is a PC that you plug into your TV. IT uses Steam which is a PC service. Also apparently it will be able to run the other digital distribution services. Now I wonder how much of a stripped down version of Windows will be put onto that box. Maybe Windows 8.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say - Page 40 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.7: The Shit Asian People Say

Post by EchoesTranquility Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:48 am

Nozoki Ana, such a good manga. Of course I read it for the story. Adur
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

"A steam set-top box will drive people with a shitty pc to buy pc games they would've bought from steam if they had a decent pc."

In other words, I probably will buy it when it comes out. Also for a piece of valve history.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PT-Desu Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 am

EchoesTranquility wrote:Nozoki Ana, such a good manga. Of course I read it for the story. Adur

added to my list.
PT-Desu
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

https://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 am

I still don't see it's point or purpose. Again, it's basically one of those Onlive systems with more hardware in it...

Maybe it's because I DO have a gaming PC now and can't see the perspective from the other side much anymore.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:I still don't see it's point or purpose. Again, it's basically one of those Onlive systems with more hardware in it...

Onlive is a closed system, theGabeCube is a gaming pc aimed for the masses. As it's just a no hassle piece of hardware with steam benefits. Perfect as an entrypoint into pc gaming.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:55 am

IeptBarakat wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:I still don't see it's point or purpose. Again, it's basically one of those Onlive systems with more hardware in it...

Onlive is a closed system, theGabeCube is a gaming pc aimed for the masses. As it's just a no hassle piece of hardware with steam benefits. Perfect as an entrypoint into pc gaming.
If you say so.

I never thought PC gaming is a complicated as everyone puts it out to be, sure I messed up but that was out of being lazy and not grounding myself to prevent static damage rather than not knowing what to do.

I guess my question should be changed to "Who is this for?" sure there's people who don't have at the very least barely capable PCs but I didn't think they were in such high number to dedicate a "console" for them.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:07 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
IeptBarakat wrote:

If you say so.

I never thought PC gaming is a complicated as everyone puts it out to be, sure I messed up but that was out of being lazy and not grounding myself to prevent static damage rather than not knowing what to do.

I guess my question should be changed to "Who is this for?" sure there's people who don't have at the very least barely capable PCs but I didn't think they were in such high number to dedicate a "console" for them.

I'm pretty sure it's meant for gametrailers. So they can review pc games.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EchoesTranquility Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 am

PT-Desu wrote:
EchoesTranquility wrote:Nozoki Ana, such a good manga. Of course I read it for the story. Adur

added to my list.

In all seriousness though, the story is really well done despite having massive amount of sex scenes. It gets really dramatic at times, almost saddening even. My friend told me to look it up and I cant stop reading even though I'm suppose to be studying. lol
EchoesTranquility
EchoesTranquility

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoomTranquilty Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:06 am

You guys should probably make a new thread

:/
ZoomTranquilty
ZoomTranquilty

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:17 am

Oh yeah...shouldn't that be my job now?

I've been waiting for the last 3 hours for Nana or Tom to do it.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Keck282 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 am

IeptBarakat wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
IeptBarakat wrote:

If you say so.

I'm pretty sure it's meant for gametrailers. So they can review pc games.
That still doesn't stop them from sucking at PC reviews and not knowing how a PC game operates.
Keck282
Keck282
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanamix Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 pm

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Oh yeah...shouldn't that be my job now?

I've been waiting for the last 3 hours for Nana or Tom to do it.

Your job now.
Nanamix
Nanamix
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/nanasesakamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40