Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime] Boku dake ga Inai Machi: Steins Gate meets Butterfly Effect?

+3
Revy
Destructo
TopgunUK
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Anime] Boku dake ga Inai Machi: Steins Gate meets Butterfly Effect?  - Page 3 Empty Re: [Anime] Boku dake ga Inai Machi: Steins Gate meets Butterfly Effect?

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:21 am

child rapist
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Anime] Boku dake ga Inai Machi: Steins Gate meets Butterfly Effect?  - Page 3 Empty Re: [Anime] Boku dake ga Inai Machi: Steins Gate meets Butterfly Effect?

Post by saintcross Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:12 am

I'd be so disappointed if it turns out to be the teacher, the "hints" are so heavy handed, but who else could it really be? There's only like 2 adult male characters that have had significant screen time and it would be really lame to have the killer be some random person who we've never seen.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:24 pm

I kinda wish it's not him too, but all that candy, though!!!!
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:09 pm

too easy man, this is red herring the show, it cant be him
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Yeah it seems like they are setting it up to be the teacher.

But god damn it episode 8....that ending scene with breakfast....god damn it....right in the feels man.....BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

*intense sobbing continues*

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 am

gay, im forced to give this minus points for predictability now
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:42 am

Well I guess it's better him than some random person, right?
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:57 am

predictability isn't always a bad thing. With how the story's being told, it would've been weird if the killer turned out to be some random person.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:32 pm

well im just saiyan id have given this at least a 9, and i dont mean let it be a random person, they could have at least made it not so predictable
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:41 am

GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:45 am

LOL
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:16 am

Just slapped in the face so fuckin hard. What is this bullshit
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:28 am

i expected hiromi to be a fucboi growing up.....didnt expect him to cuck him of the kayo bowl

.....this really is the butterfly effect

http://webmshare.com/0EbQK

my god....someone did it....the fucking madman....madwoman
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:06 pm

It was a bittersweet moment. I'm happy Kayo can live her life with a family she never had...but damn, I unrealistically shipped Kayo and Satoru so hard. I died when she mentioned that she and Hiromi got married.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:22 am

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 pm

I wanted Kayo x Satoru but the minute she got sent away to live with her grandma I felt like that was the end of it.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:45 am

she will fuck his friend when she wants to fuck his friend
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:58 am

Satoru probably doesn't even like Kayo.

Now where's Airi tho
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 am

she will cuck him, when she wants to cuck him

satoru x mom otp
1. probably immortal and doesnt age
2. them DSLs tho
3. wiped his ass for 15 years
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:33 am

hidoi
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:16 pm

best gril won yay~

thanks ashton kutcher butterfly

they skipped/changed a bunch of stuff from the manga, but its still good
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:55 am

I enjoyed the finale. IT wrapped things up pretty decently. Misato grew up very well, Satoru's got an anime adaptation under his belt, and gott damn motherfuckin Airi shows up for the final scene. I wish that there will be some type of OVA or whatever and expand on the epilogue. Anime original or not I don't care. I just want more Satoru and Airi for a bit more.

But why the did the butterfly show up, though? Maybe Satoru's reasoning for it appearing was wrong, or did it show up just cos artsy fartsy?
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:45 pm

^cause ashton kutcher duh

they really skipped a lot of shit/changed a lotta stuff in the anime from the manga like how kumi is airi's sister and that she should have had more screen time, and reasoning on why airi didnt show up much when he woke up from a coma, i like the manga ending better, felt like they rushed teh anime ending, they could have done it with 1 more ep
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 pm

they crammed so much in the last episode but at least the ending was satisfying. I thought they were really going to commit suicide together
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:04 pm

well in the manga.....lol jk youll just have to read it
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next