Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+21
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Saya
DeepThroat
IeptBarakat
Acelea
TopgunUK
Pseudo
Kyu
Kevinthewiseone
CluelessNeko
Wolf92
GhostCell
Sync
sex offender
Plue
Ojou
Revy
MikuHatsune
Destructo
Light_KDS
25 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Light_KDS wrote:Wow, GamerGate is still going on. I'm kinda impressed. I thought it would die down, but it keeps going.

ok impressed at female developers getting death threats, at first yh but look at it's turned into

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29616197

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Light_KDS Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:34 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Light_KDS wrote:Wow, GamerGate is still going on. I'm kinda impressed. I thought it would die down, but it keeps going.

ok impressed at female developers getting death threats, at first yh but look at it's turned into

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29616197

I hear about journalists who claim that GG is pretty much a misogynistic movement, so how come there is no evidence to back up their claims? Now I went to GG to see their issues within the movement and they claim that GamerGate was never about misogyny but rather corruption in gaming journalism and lack of integrity.

An Anti-GG on HuffPost Live

Three Female Pro-GG on HuffPost Live

If you're interested, you could check these sites if you want. I don't want to sway anyone to any side since it's a very controversial issue. You've already heard of one side of the argument from journalists who declare GG as a women hating movement (According to BBC, MSNBC, and CNN) and but I rather let you make your own decisions from here.

GamerGate
(You can go here to get a general idea what GG is. I recommend you lurk just to get some ideas)

More Information here.
(Here's more information if you feel KYM is unreliable)

GamerGate Timeline
(A timeline from late August leading up to now)

Just to remind you, I'm neutral on this issue (I lean a little towards pro-GG), so as I said before, lurk and find more information about GG and make the decision you feel is right. I have no issue with whatever stance you're willing to take (It's okay to have no opinion of it at all if you don't feel like it).
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:54 am

to be honest I rather it blow over and return to status quo

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:33 am

gamergate is wack. deaththreats are wack.

ice cream, however, is pretty ice
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:06 am

Destructo wrote:ice cream, however, is pretty ice

Nobel's favourite song.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 pm

It's obviously YOUR favourite song for even knowing sucha thing exists in the first place.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 pm

^

Asmile
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:57 pm

typical revy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:01 am

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Uq75mnV
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:52 am

Ojou wrote:/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 27 Uq75mnV

first 2/3rds of it sounds like he has broca's aphasia lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:10 am

lol

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 am

No way, this had to be posted here.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:11 am

LOL

Ojou wrote:  No way, this had to be posted here.  

fair enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:57 am

Destructo wrote:gamergate is wack. deaththreats are wack.

ice cream, however, is pretty ice

crack is wack and wack is crack.

Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Ultron looks cool.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 pm

god reby youre late, that was so 12 hours ago
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Fughwerjhqergbetjk
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:07 pm

hail hydra
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 pm

WHAT ABOUT JOHN WICK

GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:57 am

GhostCell wrote:WHAT ABOUT JOHN WICK

he knows gunfu

also stupid theon, shit in every series
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 am

lol well I'm just glad I get to see good gunfu from Keanu. Last movie I saw from him was in Man of Tai Chi and I feel like he was like "I'm not getting paid enough for this so imma say two lines and wing the acting"
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:16 pm

oh god that movie....i was like nooooo keanu cant be the bad guy D:
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:26 pm

GhostCell wrote:
Stealing Top's waifu. You 'gon get it.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next