Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+21
2-D
NoblePhantasm
Saya
DeepThroat
IeptBarakat
Acelea
TopgunUK
Pseudo
Kyu
Kevinthewiseone
CluelessNeko
Wolf92
GhostCell
Sync
sex offender
Plue
Ojou
Revy
MikuHatsune
Destructo
Light_KDS
25 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Light_KDS Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 am

Alright then. I felt a bit frustrated, but I guess things will be fine.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:59 am

Light_KDS wrote:Alright then. I felt a bit frustrated, but I guess things will be fine.

you should see system wars it's lol worthy

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:14 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Light_KDS wrote:Alright then. I felt a bit frustrated, but I guess things will be fine.

Also another reason why the community is terrible. However, there are some good things I like about the gaming industry.

Favorite Studios: Valve, CD Projekt Red, Bethesda Games, Telltale Games, Naughty Dog.

I always like Valve and CD Projekt Red for their business practices. More publishers should be like these two guys.

Stopped liking the following Studios: Bioware, Quantic Dream, Polytron

Favorite and Influential Developers: Hideo Kojima, Neil Druckmann, Todd Howard, Jonathan Blow,  David Jaffe, Ken Levine, Fumito Ueda, Goichi Suda, Hironobu Sakaguchi.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:hold on, lemme grab my whore first

from idolm@ster?  Aeeh

dun you dare talk to my entourage like that

Light_KDS wrote:

Now that I think about it, I feel depressed. For some reason, I don't find pleasure and fun in playing video games anymore. Every time I try to do so, I feel embarrassed and ashamed of playing a medium that is infested with obnoxious journalists, SJW cry babies , and gaming man childs. During English class, my professor told us to write a paragraph about ourselves and our hobbies. I wanted to put gaming as my hobby, but I feel ashamed to even call myself a gamer.  Every time I want to say that I am a gamer who loves to play, I will probably be thrown in the group labeled "Straight white males", even if I'm Hispanic.

I need someone to give me a reason why I should go into a career as a game developer. I love games, but sometimes, gamers are the most awful toxic community I've ever seen in my life. Sure, there's film buffs and music geeks, but I don't hear much complaints from them. The gaming community is the place where everyone defines themselves from what they hate rather than what they love. I't always "I hate COD. I hate RPG's. I hate adventure games." If you love what you play, why bitch about what others love?

I know, but I'm gonna end here. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

/rant

Light_KDS wrote:This game will be the same like any other COD titles when it comes out and gamers are stupid for even buying this crap every year.

Yeah, why all the hate and negativity.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:33 am

@Destructo I can admit, this is also a problem that affects me too. I guess I'm getting more jaded and more contradictory. I need a break.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 am

Destructo wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

from idolm@ster?  Aeeh

I thought they were your groupies

Spoiler:

Light_KDS wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

Also another reason why the community is terrible. However, there are some good things I like about the gaming industry.

Favorite Studios: Valve, CD Projekt Red, Bethesda Games, Telltale Games, Naughty Dog.

I always like Valve and CD Projekt Red for their business practices. More publishers should be like these two guys.

Stopped liking the following Studios: Bioware, Quantic Dream, Polytron

Favorite and Influential Developers: Hideo Kojima, Neil Druckmann, Todd Howard, Jonathan Blow,  David Jaffe, Ken Levine, Fumito Ueda, Goichi Suda, Hironobu Sakaguchi.

yh Bethesda and naughty dog are great

Light_KDS wrote:@Destructo I can admit, this is also a problem that affects me too. I guess I'm getting more jaded and more contradictory. I need a break.

have you heard about #operation platinum

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=881225

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:49 am

hibiki?

Spoiler:

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Destructo wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:

from idolm@ster? Aeeh

I thought they were your groupies

Spoiler:

ololol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:12 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:56 pm

so much for iphone being like current gen/last gen

Destructo wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:27 am

it actually looks pretty decent on iOS. But for those types of games, I'd rather not play it on a mobile device.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:34 am

Destructo wrote:it actually looks pretty decent on iOS. But for those types of games, I'd rather not play it on a mobile device.

I guess tho killzone on vita rapes it

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:10 am

You're comparing a dedicated gaming device to a smartphone thooooo
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:34 am

Destructo wrote:You're comparing a dedicated gaming device to a smartphone thooooo

people compare it to PS360 so, at least mine comparison is better

EPIC says iphone (newer ones) are equal to PS360

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:19 am

I guess it's just a matter of how developers utilize the hardware of the phones. Cos as you can see, Bioshock on iOS doesn't hold a finger to the console versions.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:38 am

Destructo wrote:I guess it's just a matter of how developers utilize the hardware of the phones. Cos as you can see, Bioshock on iOS doesn't hold a finger to the console versions.

true they should of made it for the vita IMO

also that new 3ds

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-3ds/New_Nintendo_3DS

second analog stick lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:06 am

I wonder if the old 3DS models will go down in price when these new ones drop.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:30 am

Destructo wrote:I wonder if the old 3DS models will go down in price when these new ones drop.

thats like wondering if older pieces of equipment will drop in price due to their inferiority..... duh of course it will lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:36 pm

name doesn't make sense IMO

"would you like a new new 3ds or a used new 3ds?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:22 pm

grown ups playing with children's toys? lol

do you always agree with what this guy says, evo?
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Destructo wrote:grown ups playing with children's toys? lol

do you always agree with what this guy says, evo?

no not always but when I do I post it here

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Now I'm worried about what future games that'll only be New 3DS exclusive.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Destructo wrote:Now I'm worried about what future games that'll only be New 3DS exclusive.

it's like DSIware not on the original ds right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:31 pm

I dunno about that, but I might just get the new 3DS instead of the older one.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Destructo wrote:I dunno about that, but I might just get the new 3DS instead of the older one.

yh seems the better option IMO

inb4 the new new 3DS lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:46 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:name doesn't make sense IMO

"would you like a new new 3ds or a used new 3ds?"

isnt the big one just called LL at the end? but yeah, name confusing
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next