Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

+30
Light_KDS
GhostCell
Saya
Plue
Spectral Spider
warmaster
Acelea
CluelessNeko
Kevinthewiseone
Zuly
LastBlues
sex offender
Kyu
Ojou
PT-Desu
Brunoc
NinjagoonAF
-Solid
Dinoraffe
War
Hollow
Wolf92
Revy
MikuHatsune
NoblePhantasm
Destructo
TopgunUK
Wing
Cobalt
BrandonBandicoot
34 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:51 am

I'm too shy you guys
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:21 am

does your heart go dokidoki?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:53 am

n-n-n-n-n-no no no muri muri :T
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:11 am

ECCHI SHIYOU ZE~
Spoiler:
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:11 am

its still alive
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:46 pm

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 O6Ac1EO
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Destructo wrote:I'm too shy you guys

said the person that

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 DAJRoyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Albatross Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:28 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 O6Ac1EO
its still the same
Albatross
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:49 am

Does anyone use an e-cigarette for vaping?
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:35 am

nope

do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:nope

do you?

Yeah recently I got one called the EGo C.

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 Komplekt-500x500

Usually E cigs come with juices that fills the tank and you get flavored vapor. The juice I have is called Forrest fruit and contains no nicotine at all. However, the juices have an ingredient called Propylene Glycol or PG. The thing about PG is that it can cause allergic reactions, which fortunately hasn't happened. Vaping can make you nauseated, which is one of the side effects of PG along with dry throat.  It's actually pretty fun to vape, although I'm still looking for some juices that contain pure 100% Vegetable Glycerin and no traces of PG at all.

PG causes more flavor in the juices, but has it's side effects.

VG causes more vapors and there hasn't been any side effects.  Look it up, it's quite interesting.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 am

is that a fairly new thing? cause the first time i saw it was when i was in chicago and my cousin had one on him, then like wildfire i saw a bunch of other people using it like wth lol
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:44 am

they do look tempting but IDK there's something about them

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 am

MikuHatsune wrote:is that a fairly new thing? cause the first time i saw it was when i was in chicago and my cousin had one on him, then like wildfire i saw a bunch of other people using it like wth lol

Sort of. Vaping is new since your not burning carcinogens but rather sucking in vapor. From what I know, vaping is much better than smoking and can actually help smokers kick the habit.

Unfortunately since vaping is a new thing, there hasn't been any research done with e-cigs. Cigarettes are researched, but it's unknown if vaping will cause any long term health issues. Even though there's not enough evidence, I decided to take the risk and try it out. It's nice, but I don't really recommend anyone to start vaping unless you know the risks behind it. Again, lack of research.

Usually, some juices have some nicotine for heavy smokers who are trying to quit. Others have no nicotine at all. If a non-smoker wanted to start vaping, here are some guidlines:

1. Understand that there is not much research done. If you don't want to take the risk, don't vape.
2. Non smokers stick to 0 mg of nicotine. Don't be dumb enough to develop a nicotine dependence.
3.Check if you have PG allergy. If so, switch to VG.
4. Research research research.
5. Remember, it's better to vape than to smoke and it's safer to not vape than to vape.

Anyway, even though I started saturday, I've been building up some experiences and how vaping affects my body. I might stop since the PG makes me a little queasy.

Evokanu9000 wrote:they do look tempting but IDK there's something about them

It's perfectly understandable to feel that way. Since it's a new thing, It would probably take 20 years of research to get some results.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 am

like smoking their can be dodgy cigs and since it's newish more likely so

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Just smoke weed you fucking pussy.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:58 pm

no thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Light_KDS Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:13 am

There's a shitstorm brewing on /r/gaming/ on Reddit.

Apparently, some indie game developer is accused of sleeping with five members of the gaming media in order to get publicity. So now, she's trying to claim copyright on anyone who has criticized her and uses gaming websites like Kotaku to paint them as trolls and bullies. Even a moderator on /r/gaming is censoring every post made by a user.

Comments with evidence

This thread is censored.

A Twit from TB

Here's some drama to ponder on:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

It's a beautiful train wreck. Let me go get my popcorn.
Light_KDS
Light_KDS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 am

Bloodborne - Official Gamescom Demo Gameplay

Light_KDS wrote:There's a shitstorm brewing on /r/gaming/ on Reddit.

Apparently, some indie game developer is accused of sleeping with five members of the gaming media in order to get publicity. So now, she's trying to claim copyright on anyone who has criticized her and uses gaming websites like Kotaku to paint them as trolls and bullies. Even a moderator on /r/gaming is censoring every post made by a user.

Comments with evidence

This thread is censored.

A Twit from TB

Here's some drama to ponder on:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

It's a beautiful train wreck. Let me go get my popcorn.

People are overreacting as usual  IMO and now shes going to get more publicity

edit:
also where's the proof apart from a bitter sounding ex-boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 am

does it even matter to us.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 am

she's ugly any way if that matters

/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently - Page 38 YmS8G0I

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:59 am

every woman is beautiful...on the inside.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 am

Destructo wrote:every woman is beautiful..."on the inside."

Adur
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:21 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:every woman is beautiful...on the inside.

Adur

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

image a very wild bush

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next