/g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:55 am

I forgive you.......................................USA USA USA USA USA
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9256
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by -Solid on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:31 am

Random Note: Should've bought an XL instead of a regular 3DS. Gah!
avatar
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 532
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Hollywood, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by WolfWood37 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 pm

-Solid wrote:Random Note: Should've bought an XL instead of a regular 3DS. Gah!

Damn right.
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Destructo wrote:why would I do that

I hate america

so much

Evokanu9000 wrote:oh didn't know, I apologise

yeah hes a weeb, only likes japanese pop idols, probably spends 90 thousand dollars just to force them to shake his semen stained hands  Asmile 

Spoiler:
sorry whiskers i couldnt help it xD

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Ojou on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Destructo wrote:

too good to be true
One song a year mang.

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3069
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:12 pm

^
like a boss

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:why would I do that

I hate america

so much

Evokanu9000 wrote:oh didn't know, I apologise

yeah hes a weeb, only likes japanese pop idols, probably spends 90 thousand dollars just to force them to shake his semen stained hands  Asmile 

Spoiler:
sorry whiskers i couldnt help it xD
that's just disgusting, but it reminded me of this.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/10896380/Obsessed-fan-buys-1000-packets-of-crisps-in-bid-to-meet-his-pop-idol-but-is-arrested-for-littering.html
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9256
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Ojou on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 am

Wowie

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3069
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by -Solid on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 am

Well, wasn't expecting to play against Andre so, OMG is right lol. I'm still an average/below-average SF player btw...

avatar
-Solid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 532
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Hollywood, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Kyu on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:36 am

Ojou wrote:
Destructo wrote:

too good to be true
 One song a year mang.  
And they get worst every year.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Ojou on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 am

 I'll admit the beat is a earworm and I like it for the time being.

This one sounds a lot like A Milli. 

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3069
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:27 pm

you dun know good music, Q :///
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9256
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm



I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT IGNORE THIS THREAD FOR THREE DAYS

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:why would I do that

I hate america

so much

Evokanu9000 wrote:oh didn't know, I apologise

yeah hes a weeb, only likes japanese pop idols, probably spends 90 thousand dollars just to force them to shake his semen stained hands  Asmile 

Spoiler:
sorry whiskers i couldnt help it xD
that's just disgusting, but it reminded me of this.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/10896380/Obsessed-fan-buys-1000-packets-of-crisps-in-bid-to-meet-his-pop-idol-but-is-arrested-for-littering.html

yeah pretty lol, them crazy japs, basically some strawberry farmer spent 80,000 dollars on CDs or something or other to vote on his favorite jpop idol (who didnt win btw)

then theres this picture lol



poor girls lol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:51 pm

aussies are doing well vs the dutch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Destructo wrote:why would I do that

I hate america

so much

Evokanu9000 wrote:oh didn't know, I apologise

yeah hes a weeb, only likes japanese pop idols, probably spends 90 thousand dollars just to force them to shake his semen stained hands  Asmile 

Spoiler:
sorry whiskers i couldnt help it xD
that's just disgusting, but it reminded me of this.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/10896380/Obsessed-fan-buys-1000-packets-of-crisps-in-bid-to-meet-his-pop-idol-but-is-arrested-for-littering.html

yeah pretty lol, them crazy japs, basically some strawberry farmer spent 80,000 dollars on CDs or something or other to vote on his favorite jpop idol (who didnt win btw)

then theres this picture lol



poor girls lol
hahhaha oh god

small price to pay for ultimate idol supremacy
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9256
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by sex offender on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:59 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT IGNORE THIS THREAD FOR THREE DAYS

still can't bring yourself to tap dat ass?
avatar
sex offender
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 392
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:04 am

lol spain are out


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Ojou on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:13 am

Spain was god awful and extremely disappointing this year. Oh well.

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3069
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:17 am

Ojou wrote: Spain was god awful and extremely disappointing this year. Oh well.    

true

hope Argentina get knocked out as well

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 am

Kyu wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Destructo wrote:

too good to be true
 One song a year mang.  
And they get worst every year.

and this is why north korea is best korea

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Destructo on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:57 am

north korean kpop is the beez neez
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9256
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 am

Destructo wrote:north korean kpop is the beez neez

damn straight

http://youtu.be/wDBm9d-tTM8

Spoiler:

their choreography is so good, so synchronized


Last edited by MikuHatsune on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Ojou on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 am

Bloos knows best.

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3069
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by LastBlues on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Still alive and well i see.

this user was banned for this post

_________________
avatar
LastBlues
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 4687
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Version 1XXX. We're doing that Three E's Video Game Thing Apparently

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum