/g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:07 am

ToastyChan wrote:
CluelessNeko wrote:Don't call me It BB.
Toast don't know?

Nope. But i actually dont mind not knowing now lol
You pick wisely.
Even i come in say WTF is going on.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 am

calm down BB

toasty ain't talking to you know (R)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Suddenly... AROUSAL!

Spoiler:
Well not anymore since the amount of time it takes to get a direct link to a specific image that's only referenced as part of a image randomizing URL is FUCKING ABSURD.

Maybe there's a better way than repeatedly copypasting the randomizer url until I get to the image.

I'm surprised google image search works for cropped images

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:12 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Suddenly... AROUSAL!

Spoiler:
Well not anymore since the amount of time it takes to get a direct link to a specific image that's only referenced as part of a image randomizing URL is FUCKING ABSURD.

Maybe there's a better way than repeatedly copypasting the randomizer url until I get to the image.

I'm surprised google image search works for cropped images
Google image search is super nifty, but you still can't use it reliably to grab images from randomizers, since the only url you'd have is the randomizer url, and putting it into google image search would mean you'd reverse image search a random image, not necessarily one you want.
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by ToastyChan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:13 am

uhh..k
avatar
ToastyChan
Member
Member

Posts : 217
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:15 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Suddenly... AROUSAL!

Spoiler:
Well not anymore since the amount of time it takes to get a direct link to a specific image that's only referenced as part of a image randomizing URL is FUCKING ABSURD.

Maybe there's a better way than repeatedly copypasting the randomizer url until I get to the image.

I'm surprised google image search works for cropped images
Google image search is super nifty, but you still can't use it reliably to grab images from randomizers, since the only url you'd have is the randomizer url, and putting it into google image search would mean you'd reverse image search a random image, not necessarily one you want.
Using google chrome I can just right click the image in my avatar and it'll search this specifically.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:16 am

ToastyChan wrote:uhh..k

did you do project management in your computer science course?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:17 am

Toasty don't listen to BB. He just a hater and mad i get more girls then him.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:20 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Suddenly... AROUSAL!

Spoiler:
Well not anymore since the amount of time it takes to get a direct link to a specific image that's only referenced as part of a image randomizing URL is FUCKING ABSURD.

Maybe there's a better way than repeatedly copypasting the randomizer url until I get to the image.

I'm surprised google image search works for cropped images
Google image search is super nifty, but you still can't use it reliably to grab images from randomizers, since the only url you'd have is the randomizer url, and putting it into google image search would mean you'd reverse image search a random image, not necessarily one you want.
Using google chrome I can just right click the image in my avatar and it'll search this specifically.
Firefox has failed me...
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by ToastyChan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:22 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
ToastyChan wrote:uhh..k

did you do project management in your computer science course?

System management? that's what i did.
avatar
ToastyChan
Member
Member

Posts : 217
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 am

ToastyChan wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
ToastyChan wrote:uhh..k

did you do project management in your computer science course?

System management? that's what i did.

in which you had to discuss stuff like standards, publications and project development ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:44 am

I went back to my MAL page

There was a lot of "why the fuck did I watch this?" moments
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 am

That's a pretty natural response to realizing you watch anime though.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:46 am

yo wolf

what's up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:You might be onto something.

Are you ever gonna explain that June 4th line or am I forever doomed to not know what you were getting at?
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:50 am

Only anime I questioned after watching was watamote. Actually I haven't finished it yet. The feels.

Edit: Typing on the Vita touchscreen is hell, how do people enjoy phones.


Last edited by IeptBarakat on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 am

Funny enough I haven't finished watching that either.

I literally have not finished a single anime I started since...hell I didn't even finish Panty and Stocking so as far back as that.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 am

hi Iept

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yo wolf

what's up?
MAL clean up

Sort of
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by CluelessNeko on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 am

I know how you feel wolf.
I had a lot of when the hell i put this here moments lol.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by IeptBarakat on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 am

I'll never remove my pokemans from my anime list
avatar
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2346
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27
Location : In despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:59 am

Wolf92 wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:yo wolf

what's up?
MAL clean up

Sort of

nice

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by NoblePhantasm on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:59 am

TopgunUK wrote:Are you ever gonna explain that June 4th line or am I forever doomed to not know what you were getting at?
4/6/2014 --> 6/4/2014
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Wolf92 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:00 am

CluelessNeko wrote:I know how you feel wolf.
I had a lot of when the hell i put this here moments lol.
Manga and anime?

Nothing wrong with my Manga list I must say

Except for Kodomo ni Jikan
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by ToastyChan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:17 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
ToastyChan wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
ToastyChan wrote:uhh..k

did you do project management in your computer science course?

System management? that's what i did.

in which you had to discuss stuff like standards, publications and project development ?

Nope. I dont think ive seen anything like that in my major tree.
avatar
ToastyChan
Member
Member

Posts : 217
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: DRUGS Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum