Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

+35
ToastyChan
Nilt
Daiyousei
Albatross
-Solid
Neol
Kevinthewiseone
saintcross
Cobalt
Kyu
PT-Desu
YT
NinjagoonAF
Rex
Wing
Destructo
Zuly
TopgunUK
Dolorous-
IeptBarakat
Hollow
ASecondChance
sex offender
Killaman16
Rummy
Plue
Keck282
LastBlues
GhostCell
Revy
Biokinetica
2-D
MikuHatsune
BrandonBandicoot
TommaDesu
39 posters

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 6 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 am

truly.....

over 30 min total in jets, still no points, i think i suicided at least half the time in a jet :/
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great. - Page 6 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat V.5: Christmas.. oh great.

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 am

I'm starting to give up on BF3....I just CAN'T have fun for some reason.

It's not that I can't get into a fight...it's just that I'm first to get killed due to the incompetence of others.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 am

I'm having tons of fun right now. I just found out about Lu.scio.us

edit: fak i cut my finger trying to get more spaghetti out of my chef boyardee
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 am

if there is a dick in a box, is there pussy in a can?
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by IeptBarakat Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:27 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:if there is a dick in a box, is there pussy in a can?

Check japanese adult toys.
IeptBarakat
IeptBarakat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:I'm starting to give up on BF3....I just CAN'T have fun for some reason.

It's not that I can't get into a fight...it's just that I'm first to get killed due to the incompetence of others.

im getting used to it, i finally pulled out of negative kd ratio, but yes i agree, incompetence of others, was playing caspian border, and my entire 28 man team were camping the hilltop, while my squad tried to capture points......then when we capture a point we lost hilltop, im like howthefuck theres like 28 dudes there cmon!

GhostCell wrote:

so is that what the kids call it now these days

IeptBarakat wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:if there is a dick in a box, is there pussy in a can?

Check japanese adult toys.

"you can now lose your virginity to your PC", lawled
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:06 am

GhostCell wrote:I'm having tons of fun right now. I just found out about Lu.scio.us

That's why X-Ray Charles invented Spoons....but he still can't see shit
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 am

*studying for bio test* so turns out the body recycles sperm every day (aka destroys the sperm cells and makes new ones fresh from the oven) well since its getting destroyed anyway.....*fapfapfapfapfap*
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:11 am

MikuHatsune wrote:*studying for bio test* so turns out the body recycles sperm every day (aka destroys the sperm cells and makes new ones fresh from the oven) well since its getting destroyed anyway.....*fapfapfapfapfap*
That's the spirit!
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 am

finally got into MW3 Online.. reached 55 in 3-4 days and i gotta add that im having fun

also tanks is the way to go in BF
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:52 am

i can agree wid ya if the majorty of the enemy team didnt comprise of anti tank people lol, i mean i can counter heat seakers with IR smoke, but the dumbfire projectiles just kill me, when im in a tank though i usually aim for other tanks first before engaging anything else

anyway, i think im gonna modify my keyboard bindings for planes, someone said its easier to control with the arrow keys and wasd keys simultaneously

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:*studying for bio test* so turns out the body recycles sperm every day (aka destroys the sperm cells and makes new ones fresh from the oven) well since its getting destroyed anyway.....*fapfapfapfapfap*
That's the spirit!

....twice....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:09 am

It's the other way around for me.

I can spot that tank as an assault for days but that doesn't mean anyones gonna do shit about it. It's that BC2 feeling where I have to do EEEEERRYTHING
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:14 am

Thank god there's no more Rambo revives in BF3

*glares at Brandon*
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:24 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:It's the other way around for me.

I can spot that tank as an assault for days but that doesn't mean anyones gonna do shit about it. It's that BC2 feeling where I have to do EEEEERRYTHING

its the same for me if you mean my team, yeah for some odd freaken reason im the only one firing rpgs at tanks, but if i get into tank, the enemy hits me with like 5 at once.....

Revy wrote:Thank god there's no more Rambo revives in BF3

*glares at Brandon*

whatchu mean?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 am

*glares at Brandon*
Blow it out your ass before I yank it our your ass.

...I don't even know where I was going with that but it went somewhere terrible...
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:34 am

well this is awkward....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

*glares at Brandon*
Blow it out your ass before I yank it our your ass.

I like where this is going.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am

Fuck it, I'm going to sleep.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ASecondChance Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 pm

i go IR, shotgun like main cannon second weapon, and motion sensor... im a fucking beast brah i make enemies quickly when im in a tank
ASecondChance
ASecondChance

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:13 pm

the shotgun canister, is that switchable between your main HEAT round or you are stuck with that round?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Just had another onani master moment by that I mean reading another obscure mango that is really good. I feel what brandon is saying though. In the little time that I did get to play BF3 I played engineer almost exclusively simply because no one would take care of the vehicles. There was little team coordination. Still I must say the engineers main weapon is not bad at all. I really enjoyed that little M4.
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm

i never used the weapons that are respectively issued according to which team you are(default weapons), i said fuck it and started using the pp2000 lol, but i gotta say the ak-74u is my favorite (default weapon) before i unlocked the pp2000, though right now the g-36 is my favorite.....its an absolutely versatile weapon

does anyone actually use the select fire on weapons? i find it really helpful to switch to single shot when engaging at long range (but only on stationary targets rather than moving ones) and supposedly in actual weapon systems, burst fire weapons have higher fire rate between those 2-3 bursts than firing 2-3 shots in full auto, the purpose for this is that theoretically if the bullets exit out of the barrel quick enough they will generally hit the same area on the target ensuring higher penetrating power because the kinetic energy is concentrated on that specific point, this is why the an-94 uses smaller rounds but potentially the burst fire has higher penetrating power than its american counterpart...../nerdgasm
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YT Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Anyone buying the KOTOR MMO?
YT
YT

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:00 pm

OOO! OOO!.............................NOT ME! :L
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostCell Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:02 pm

This is why some people prefer higher rate of fire weapons too. Because a sufficient amount of rounds will leave the barrel before the barrel starts to move and the weapons recoil starts effecting the accuracy. But any I usually don't use selective fire wayI will usually just tap the mouse mostly cause I'm used to it. And sometimes I would forget to turn it back to full auto and then I'll be surprised in close fight where I'll need a 4-6 round automatic burst. Single fire was useful on machine guns of all things for me at least at long range. BTW lol at the starting machine gun for the US team. Really 60 rounds lulz.

YT wrote:Anyone buying the KOTOR MMO?

I don't have the time (or friends) to enjoy MMOs anymore :/

Last edited by GhostCell on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
GhostCell
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next