Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oyasumi Punpun

3 posters

Go down

Oyasumi Punpun Empty Oyasumi Punpun

Post by saintcross Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Oyasumi Punpun 28066l
Summary:
Punpun is an ordinary young boy growing up in Japan whose age of innocence has reached its end after his father is arrested for spousal abuse and putting his mother in hospital. With his uncle looking after him Punpun grows into adulthood facing a series of events which change him, for better or worse, forcing him to contemplate just what it means to be an adult.

Samples images:
Oyasumi Punpun 2YEQp4Bs Oyasumi Punpun Vz9AuR5sOyasumi Punpun NdKNFlOsOyasumi Punpun PlUb4T8sOyasumi Punpun 73sgzRos

Read Online
Download

I thought I'd make a thread since it's nearly finished (last volume comes out around November/December).
Anyone else following this? It's pretty amazing, probably my favourite manga at the moment.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Oyasumi Punpun Empty Re: Oyasumi Punpun

Post by TopgunUK Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:45 am

I can't say I'm following it, because I don't really follow any Manga regularly.

I read up to chapter 70, then got distracted, then a while later when I wanted to continue I felt lost so I started re-reading it, and got distracted again before I even got to where I was before.

I'll probably wait until the final chapter is released then marathon the whole thing.

Then hopefully move on to Solanin, between Nijigahara Holograph and what I've read of Punpun I know that I like Asano Inio's stuff.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 am

Solanin is definitely tamer and more "accessible" than Punpun so you should probably read it before coming back to Punpun as Solanin might feel inferior to it.
saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saintcross Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:28 am

saintcross
saintcross
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 am

give this manga a shot. I have to play catch up on some manga before i start a new one.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum