Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

+33
Sokku
LastBlues
Rex
MikuHatsune
GhostCell
Plue
Saya
Spectral Spider
NinjagoonAF
Kiko
Enlightenment
Nilt
NoblePhantasm
Pai
Ojou
-Solid
War
Wing
Cobalt
Kneesocks
BrandonBandicoot
Daiyousei
TopgunUK
DeepThroat
Kyu
DMCMaster
PT-Desu
Albatross
Zuly
Destructo
CluelessNeko
Hollow
IeptBarakat
37 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: /g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 am

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 6 Empty Re: /g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 am

OH SHIT KINGDOM HEARTS 3
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:18 am

THEY BROUGHT THE FUCKING GUNS!!!!
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:27 am

Cobalt wrote:OH SHIT KINGDOM HEARTS 3
almost did from that news.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:29 am

just gotta re-reveal 2 games that should've come out years ago and you've won the audience over undeniably. good job, Sony.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:42 am

NO USED GAME RESTRICTIONS ON PS4
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:43 am

They are capitalizing on Xbone's failures HAHAHA
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:48 am

Ive never been this happy to be a playstation fanboy
nose bleed
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 am

$399
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 am

FUCK YEAH $400 IM FUCKING TRYING DAY 1 BUY
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:06 am

That conference was phenomenal...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 am

Damn Sony just made Xbox it's bitch.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

Meh, I don't wanna pay $5 a month for multiplayer.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:10 am

first they killed sega....they matched wits with nintendo and surpass them in power.......now microsoft its your turn to fall
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:13 am

*pay for online*
/g/eneral & games Chat: Nothing stops the E3 Hype Train, Edition - Page 6 1370360581333_zps23da2f9c

I'm going to wait until I know for a fact I'll be using a PS4 more than a PC before I even consider it. Everything was fucking amazing and shit, but I've gone my entire life without paying to play online (it was the main thing that turned me off the Xbox to begin with) and I DO NOT plan on starting now.

I don't give a shit about the free games and other perks. Never done it before, never will. I may have to consider buying a PS4 and keeping it strictly singleplayer only.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 am

Destructo wrote:Meh, I don't wanna pay $5 a month for multiplayer.

That did upset me a bit, but there single player line-up is really solid.
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CluelessNeko Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 am

Wow that was great.
I'm just too damn happy.
CluelessNeko
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 am

I understand that your feel mad about paying for online but the pros are that they give you free games worth more than what you pay for
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 am

Cobalt wrote:I understand that your feel mad about paying for online but the pros are that they give you free games worth more than what you pay for
I know and I don't care.

Have a timed subscription is just going to force me to use it more so I don't waste money. Remember, this was the MAIN NUMERO UNO thing that put me off the original Xbox all those years ago.

I may just pay for about one or two months when a multplayer game I want drops but I'd probably never use it again after that. This was just something I've always hated.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by War Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 am

Assuming they use the money for network stability that seems like a plus...Most likely my PS4 will be a singleplayer only console. What I do understand this as is this will make a lot of microsoft customers keen to switch the pricing is the same, but the content is so much more. With the money like I said hopefully they devote a bit to network stability they will have xbox beat by a long shot with the hopeful new combination of solid network stability and a really good line-up of singleplayer/multiplayer games...
War
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 am

well i cant argue with that so all i can say to you is if you change your mind PS4 will be better that xbox one
so stay on steam if you dont
but it just $5
Cobalt
Cobalt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 am

Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:24 am

Yeah you're right.

I'll just stick to buying PS4 games that I know will NEVER come to PC and keep the PS4 for exclusives as usual.
I'll probably have steady income from a job and shit around that time anyway, so it's not like the subscription will kill me financially, I'm just going to hate it when it adds up. $60 a year isn't bad but I just hate the idea of it.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am

Free online vs no used games...
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next