/g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Saw that the other day, such bullshit, everyone knows we're all little girls on /a/.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Wolf92 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:52 pm

TopgunUK wrote:Saw that the other day, such bullshit, everyone knows we're all little girls on /a/.
You wish you were

I don't
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by TopgunUK on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Wolf92 wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Saw that the other day, such bullshit, everyone knows we're all little girls on /a/.
You wish you were

I don't

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
You're so genuine and serious it kind of hurts.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:Saw that the other day, such bullshit, everyone knows we're all little girls on /a/.
You wish you were

I don't

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
You're so genuine and serious it kind of hurts.
.....Did you go back to the previous thread all and went through all the things to just find that?
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by TopgunUK on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

You can search posts by author.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Kyu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:17 am

Is the logout button the RROD symbol? Lol
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by PT-Desu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:18 am


fuck yeah, tech

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by War on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:20 am

Just realised that cursive font is gone.
avatar
War
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 675
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 22
Location : Narnia

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Spectral Spider on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 am

How very observant.
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 am

Kyu wrote:Is the logout button the RROD symbol? Lol
Stoopid Cue.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:28 am

Spectral Spider wrote:How very observant.
>female loki
.....I like you
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Kyu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:38 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Is the logout button the RROD symbol? Lol
Stoopid Cue.
:(
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Spectral Spider on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 am

Wolf92 wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:How very observant.
>female loki
.....I like you
Wanna rub my tits and stroke my dick?

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Is the logout button the RROD symbol? Lol
Stoopid Cue.
:(
To be fair, Queue... that was pretty fucking stupid.

Look at your computer's on/off button.


Last edited by Spectral Spider on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stoopid Cue)
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Wolf92 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:How very observant.
>female loki
.....I like you
Wanna rub my tits and stroke my dick?
and this took a weird turn


.....back alley in 20 minutes
avatar
Wolf92
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1023
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:Is the logout button the RROD symbol? Lol
Stoopid Cue.
:(
You bring it upon ursalf for bean unedumacated.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Spectral Spider on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:48 am

Wolf92 wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Wolf92 wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:How very observant.
>female loki
.....I like you
Wanna rub my tits and stroke my dick?
and this took a weird turn

.....back alley in 20 minutes
You know what else takes a weird turn?
My penis.

See you there! :D
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:50 am

Quit bein' Ghey.
It's Ghey.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Spectral Spider on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:52 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:Quit bein' Ghey.
It's Ghey.
How about no, you silly jealous hookerbot.
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:Quit bein' Ghey.
It's Ghey.
How about no, you silly jealous hookerbot.
Spoiler:
Okay.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by NoblePhantasm on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:01 am

Spectral Spider wrote:You know what else takes a weird turn?
My penis.
Can you make balloon animals with it?
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Spectral Spider on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 am

NoblePhantasm wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:You know what else takes a weird turn?
My penis.
Can you make balloon animals with it?
No... But not for lack of trying.
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Kyu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 am

Spectral Spider wrote:To be fair, Queue... that was pretty fucking stupid.

Look at your computer's on/off button.
The off button on my computer isn't red though.

If it was green I wouldn't have though of that.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:14 am

Kyu wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:To be fair, Queue... that was pretty fucking stupid.

Look at your computer's on/off button.
The off button on my computer isn't red though.

If it was green I wouldn't have though of that.
Stoopid as fuk.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Kyu on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:To be fair, Queue... that was pretty fucking stupid.

Look at your computer's on/off button.
The off button on my computer isn't red though.

If it was green I wouldn't have though of that.
Stoopid as fuk.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:21 am

Sorry bout ur freedohmz man, but itz troo.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5380
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Week of Hype

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum