/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Hollow on Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 am

avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by TranClan67 on Sat May 11, 2013 1:32 am

DeepThroat wrote:tempted to order that bible black figure but idk where i'd put it lmao
Which figure?
avatar
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 792
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 25
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 am

well the site is down but it was the site pai posted
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 am

The amount of GAY in this thread is overwhelming.

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Pai on Sat May 11, 2013 1:39 am

DeepThroat wrote:well the site is down but it was the site pai posted
its not down

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6075
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Sat May 11, 2013 1:39 am

because you coming in it overloaded the thread
Pai wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:well the site is down but it was the site pai posted
its not down
well my desktop is being gay then because i can go on it on my desktop but i get an error screen on my laptop
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 1:42 am

DeepThroat wrote:because you coming in it overloaded the thread
Pai wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:well the site is down but it was the site pai posted
its not down
well my desktop is being gay then because i can go on it on my desktop but i get an error screen on my laptop
Wouldn't that mean your laptop is gay if it's getting the rror screen? Wait no, it's just because it's yours faggot.

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Sat May 11, 2013 1:43 am

sup nigs
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 24
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Sat May 11, 2013 1:43 am

sorry i got confused!
and stop calling me mean names raze!
Asad
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 1:45 am

Ojou wrote: The amount of GAY in this thread is overwhelming.
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 1:56 am

DeepThroat wrote:sorry i got confused!
and stop calling me mean names raze!
Asad
But I'm just addressing you by what you are! Adissapoint

Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: The amount of GAY in this thread is overwhelming.

I-I... I.. am..uhh.. ok with this.. =w=

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 1:58 am

Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: The amount of GAY in this thread is overwhelming.
I-I... I.. am..uhh.. ok with this.. =w=
That's what I thought!
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Kyu on Sat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

New Watch Dogs gameplay.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 2:01 am

because yuri is so amazing! Asad

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by TranClan67 on Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: The amount of GAY in this thread is overwhelming.
I-I... I.. am..uhh.. ok with this.. =w=
That's what I thought!
Raze is so weak to this :3
avatar
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 792
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-11-09
Age : 25
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 2:06 am

Urusai!

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 2:08 am

Ojou wrote: because yuri is so amazing! Asad
It is pretty amazing... but you have no fucking resistance to it.

I could just write down some bullshit like
"It's so soft, Kiyoko-chan, but are you sure this is right? We're both girls!~"
And you'll be all "oh noes, now my pants are all tingly!"


Last edited by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 2:10 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: because yuri is so amazing! Asad
It is pretty amazing... but you have no fucking resistance to it.

I could just write down some bullshit like
"It's so soft, Kiyoko-chan, but are you sure this is right? We're both girls!~"
And you'll be all "oh noes, now my pants are tingly!"
b-but I want more! P-please tell me morw!!!

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 2:13 am

Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: because yuri is so amazing! Asad
It is pretty amazing... but you have no fucking resistance to it.

I could just write down some bullshit like
"It's so soft, Kiyoko-chan, but are you sure this is right? We're both girls!~"
And you'll be all "oh noes, now my pants are tingly!"
b-but I want more! P-please tell me morw!!!
"Ssssh, I'll be gentle Sayako-onee-chan uguu desu desu~"


Last edited by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat May 11, 2013 2:14 am

I don't even know what the hell is going on.

Why was Evo ban?
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 2:15 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: because yuri is so amazing! Asad
It is pretty amazing... but you have no fucking resistance to it.

I could just write down some bullshit like
"It's so soft, Kiyoko-chan, but are you sure this is right? We're both girls!~"
And you'll be all "oh noes, now my pants are tingly!"
b-but I want more! P-please tell me morw!!!
"Ssssh, I'll be gentle Sayako-onee-chan uguu desu desu~"


You killed it! It was like a reverse nosebleed

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Spectral Spider on Sat May 11, 2013 2:16 am

Dude, I don't really give a fuck.
The point that I was trying to make is that you're so fucking susceptible to any vague mention of cute lesbo shit.
avatar
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1460
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-03-11
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 2:17 am

Spectral Spider wrote:Dude, I don't really give a fuck.
The point that I was trying to make is that you're so fucking susceptible to any vague mention of cute lesbo shit.
You suck!!

"Baka!"

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Guest on Sat May 11, 2013 2:20 am

Fucking faggots.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Ojou on Sat May 11, 2013 2:21 am

Kiko wrote:Fucking faggots.

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum