Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

+26
Ojou
Destructo
PT-Desu
Wing
Kneesocks
Cobalt
Spectral Spider
MikuHatsune
TranClan67
Pai
Kyu
CluelessNeko
DeepThroat
Vanellope Von Schweetz
NoblePhantasm
Albatross
Hollow
Revy
DMCMaster
Rex
TopgunUK
NinjagoonAF
Zuly
BrandonBandicoot
Enlightenment
IeptBarakat
30 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 am

You know what I was thinking might be cool?
You know how a fair amount of games feature character customization?

I think it'd be cool if there were a feature that let users take pictures of their body/head from different angles, compile all that information into a 3d model of their head/body... and then have the information regarding that model stored on their hard drive in a single standard format that was understood by all sorts of programs. Then you could share that file with any game/simulator/whatever that you chose that used character creation, and apply it to a character so that you'd easily have a character model that resembled yourself.

It might also be cool for those of us who are massive faggots if some simulators, or maybe just a single program that can do quick edits of the head/body models had an option that just made the models more generically feminine or masculine... so if a female player wants to play as a male character that resembles herself, or if a male player wants to play as a female character that resembles himself, either of them could do it.

The main reason I came up with this is because I was playing around with the Dragon Age : Origins standalone character creator, trying to make a female model that looked like me, and for starters, it took fuckdamn forever, and after I was finished I got kinda fucking depressed because it looked like a fucking dude. (Which maybe I should've expected. Adissapoint )
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition - Page 23 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Pai Thu May 09, 2013 1:14 am

I actually love watermelon.
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 1:20 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote: Bug just shut your mouth with a cock.
A. There aren't any worthwhile cocks available.
B. Fuck you, I'll talk whenever I want.
Fag you'll suck any cock.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 am

Spectral Spider wrote:You know what I was thinking might be cool?

I think it'd be cool if there were a feature that let users take pictures of their body/head from different angles, compile all that information into a 3d model of their head/body... and then have the information regarding that model stored on their hard drive in a single standard format that was understood by all sorts of programs. Then you could share that file with any game/simulator/whatever that you chose that used character creation, and apply it to a character so that you'd easily have a character model that resembled yourself.

It might also be cool for those of us who are massive faggots if some simulators, or maybe just a single program that can do quick edits of the head/body models had an option that just made the models more generically feminine or masculine... so if a female player wants to play as a male character that resembles herself, or if a male player wants to play as a female character that resembles himself, either of them could do it.

The main reason I came up with this is because I was playing around with the Dragon Age : Origins standalone character creator, trying to make a female model that looked like me, and for starters, it took fuckdamn forever, and after I was finished I got kinda fucking depressed because it looked like a fucking dude. (Which maybe I should've expected. Adissapoint )
Sounds fucking gay.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 1:26 am

Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Well... no, probably not.
Some of them are all dirty and/or sad.

But the biggest roadblock to cock is that a lot of them... probably most of them, in fact... are attached to completely unfuckable dudes.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 1:27 am

Sounds tl;dr.

Spectral Spider wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:
Well... no, probably not.
Some of them are all dirty and/or sad.

But the biggest roadblock to cock is that a lot of them... probably most of them, in fact... are attached to completely unfuckable dudes.
But...wouldn't they be the ones fucking you?... Ah forget it.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

Sounds fucking gay.
How did you discover the terrible secret that my idea has sexual desires regarding only other ideas of the same gender?!
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Thu May 09, 2013 1:29 am

/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition - Page 23 9GNfcQG
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu May 09, 2013 1:31 am

Spectral Spider wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

Sounds fucking gay.
How did you discover the terrible secret that my idea has sexual desires regarding only other ideas of the same gender?!
Sounds fucking gay.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 1:33 am

I have a few friends from Manila.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollow Thu May 09, 2013 1:36 am

Ojou wrote: I have a few friends from Manila.

Any of them named Wang Dongdong?
Hollow
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Thu May 09, 2013 1:38 am

Hollow wrote:

All of them
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 1:39 am

Hollow wrote:

Nah, that sounds Chinese.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 1:54 am

Holy fuck, I want to larp.

Or maybe not, since all of these fucking larp chapters won't allow me to use my hands as weapons!
They're probably all like "You can't pretend that you're wearing awesome cursed gauntlets that are invulnerable, and count as weapons!"

Last edited by Spectral Spider on Thu May 09, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu May 09, 2013 2:07 am

sup nigs.
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 2:08 am

Spectral Spider wrote:Holy fuck, I want to larp.
Then go Larp.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 2:12 am

Ojou wrote:
Spectral Spider wrote:Holy fuck, I want to larp.
Then go Larp.
There aren't any LARP groups in my immediate vicinity... plus the way I want to play is forbidden.

You HAVE to have a sword or a club, or whatever. I want to pretend to punch people or whatever. (Or really more block with my hands, since that'd be easy) But it's against the rules, as far as I can see.
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 am

Do a sex RP.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 am

How exactly does one roleplay sex... without getting access to actual motherfucking sex?
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 am

I mean roleplay during sex you faggot.
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu May 09, 2013 2:28 am

hed still have to get sex to do that, raze
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 am

IMPOSSIBURU!
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Pai Thu May 09, 2013 2:34 am

not all of us have fuck buddies ya know
Pai
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kneesocks Thu May 09, 2013 2:35 am

Pai wrote:hed still have to get sex to do that, raze
he could make one of those tulpa things
Kneesocks
Kneesocks
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectral Spider Thu May 09, 2013 2:35 am

Pai wrote:hed still have to get sex to do that, raze
You big meanie head! :C
Spectral Spider
Spectral Spider
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next