/g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

yeah they are saying that miley got it this year...so miley cyrus is hotter than adriana lima?
lolfuckno
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Pai on Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 am

Hollow wrote:This slut shit is getting old.
then maybe you shouldnt be one!

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6075
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Mon May 06, 2013 1:42 am

some people (hallie berry) can pull off short hair extremely well...miley isnt one of them.
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon May 06, 2013 1:43 am

I've been so out of the loop I forgot what Miley Cyrus even looks like.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Albatross on Mon May 06, 2013 1:44 am

DeepThroat wrote:how the fuck did she get that?
It's not rocket science, try thinking.
avatar
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2976
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitposting Extravaganza

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Hollow on Mon May 06, 2013 1:46 am

Miley would be slightly hotter if she didn't speak.

Her voice is so annoying.
That fucking twang.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Mon May 06, 2013 1:47 am

Albatross wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:how the fuck did she get that?
It's not rocket science, try thinking.
how bout you try shutting the fuck up.
it was a rhetorical question asshat


Last edited by DeepThroat on Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Hollow on Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 am

Yeah, shut the fuck it.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

Hollow wrote:Yeah, shut the fuck it.
fuku
but i havent heard her voice since hannah montana days since i never watch interviews with her, i only read them.
does she still have the southern accent, because she was using a speech coach to lose it
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:sup nigs :D

hi

I couldn't find a link for that yugioh game but I play this http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

well, there goes my final project. I'm about to fail lol

lol what's it on?

we gotta make a commercial for this company. Everything is free.
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 24
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 am

DeepThroat wrote:so miley cyrus is apparently #1 on maxims hot 100....i can think of 99 god damn women who are way hotter than her.
how the fuck did she get that?

>Caring
avatar
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Manhattan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by DeepThroat on Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

cared enough to reply faggot
avatar
DeepThroat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3196
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Albatross on Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:so miley cyrus is apparently #1 on maxims hot 100....i can think of 99 god damn women who are way hotter than her.
how the fuck did she get that?

>Caring
woah man, shut the fuck it.
avatar
Albatross
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2976
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitposting Extravaganza

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Hollow on Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

DeepThroat wrote:
Hollow wrote:Yeah, shut the fuck it.
fuku
but i havent heard her voice since hannah montana days since i never watch interviews with her, i only read them.
does she still have the southern accent, because she was using a speech coach to lose it

I don't even know.

I haven't heard her recently. I don't really care.
avatar
Hollow
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 3770
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : I appear missing now.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon May 06, 2013 1:57 am

Albatross wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:so miley cyrus is apparently #1 on maxims hot 100....i can think of 99 god damn women who are way hotter than her.
how the fuck did she get that?

>Caring
woah man, shut the fuck it.
Shut fuck the what?

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 1:57 am

NinjagoonAF wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
NinjagoonAF wrote:sup nigs :D

hi

I couldn't find a link for that yugioh game but I play this http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

well, there goes my final project. I'm about to fail lol

lol what's it on?

we gotta make a commercial for this company. Everything is free.

oh sounds cool


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Mon May 06, 2013 1:58 am

DeepThroat wrote:cared enough to reply faggot

You literally don't even know what I cared enough to reply to.


avatar
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Manhattan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon May 06, 2013 1:59 am

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:cared enough to reply faggot

You literally don't even know what I cared enough to reply to.


Oh I got it!
You replied due to how much you luv her right?

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Mon May 06, 2013 2:01 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:cared enough to reply faggot

You literally don't even know what I cared enough to reply to.


Oh I got it!
You replied due to how much you luv her right?

shrug
avatar
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Manhattan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon May 06, 2013 2:02 am

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:cared enough to reply faggot

You literally don't even know what I cared enough to reply to.


Oh I got it!
You replied due to how much you luv her right?

shrug
It's like I'm psychic or something.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Mon May 06, 2013 2:02 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
DeepThroat wrote:cared enough to reply faggot

You literally don't even know what I cared enough to reply to.


Oh I got it!
You replied due to how much you luv her right?

shrug
It's like I'm psychic or something.

Naw
avatar
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Manhattan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon May 06, 2013 2:03 am

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:

You literally don't even know what I cared enough to reply to.


Oh I got it!
You replied due to how much you luv her right?

shrug
It's like I'm psychic or something.

Naw
TEN CHARACTER LIMIT NIGGA HOLY SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED OR SOMETHING GODDAMN

DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING SLAP YOUR SHIT CHIKI BREEKI

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Vanellope Von Schweetz on Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 am

lolthatironman3

BrandonBandicoot wrote:CHIKI BREEKI

Well, block list you go.
avatar
Vanellope Von Schweetz
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 24
Location : Manhattan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Mon May 06, 2013 2:10 am

Vanellope Von Schweetz wrote:lolthatironman3

BrandonBandicoot wrote:CHIKI BREEKI

Well, block list you go.

It would be my pleasure to be immortalized on it.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Rex on Mon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Hollow wrote:Still haven't watched that anime.

Thinking about watching Railgun 2 instead.


Chavs.
avatar
Rex
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 2241
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Greenlight district Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum