Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

+28
Zuly
CluelessNeko
Frocobo
Rin
Spectral Spider
Destructo
Revy
Enlightenment
Albatross
-Flame-
Kevinthewiseone
Wing
PT-Desu
NoblePhantasm
Kyu
MikuHatsune
TranClan67
TopgunUK
NinjagoonAF
Pai
DeepThroat
BrandonBandicoot
Sokku
Kneesocks
Saya
GhostCell
Ojou
IeptBarakat
32 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am

Ojou wrote: Haters gonna hate, raptors gonna rape
Shut the fuck up nigga, you drink soda that's grape

where the fuck did raptors come from? xD
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:#Nine char.

hmmmm careful sometimes i dont see the black text lol

*insert race joke*

Spoiler:

i was waiting for someone to say "racist" ..... im disappoint
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 am

/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 5 Tumblr_mklhndJ0xr1rsaep1o1_1280

These fuckers man...
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 am

lol that looks like a Vag head

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 am

Kyu wrote:/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 5 Tumblr_mklhndJ0xr1rsaep1o1_1280

These fuckers man...

So easy on my first normal playthrough I didn't even bother trying to avoid their sight.

But today I'd even turned the difficulty down to speed things up and get through the story and suddenly they were giving me some trouble.

The upgrades I hadn't bothered purchasing make more difference than changing the difficulty level.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ojou Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 am

Sokku wrote:

I wanted another R word to go with rape o3o
Ojou
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokku Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 am

Kyu wrote:/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition - Page 5 Tumblr_mklhndJ0xr1rsaep1o1_1280

These fuckers man...
What even is that thing?
Sokku
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:46 am

Ojou wrote:
Sokku wrote:

"rapists" didnt suffice?
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Sokku wrote:

"rapists" didnt suffice?

Should've used "rapers".
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 am

TopgunUK wrote:

So easy on my first normal playthrough I didn't even bother trying to avoid their sight.

But today I'd even turned the difficulty down to speed things up and get through the story and suddenly they were giving me some trouble.

The upgrades I hadn't bothered purchasing make more difference than changing the difficulty level.
They aren't hard to kill. I was referring to that one part...
Sokku wrote:
What even is that thing?
An asshole.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 am

fuck uefa.text

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjagoonAF Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 am

TopgunUK wrote:

These fuckers man...

one of these bastards almost gave me a heart attack. You just turn around and it screams in your face

Last edited by NinjagoonAF on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
NinjagoonAF
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 am

TopgunUK wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Sokku wrote:

"rapists" didnt suffice?

Should've used "rapers".

damn, Australia.....
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 am

I'm in the mood for some Infinite right now. Wish there was a new game+ mode though.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 am

He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.

Also can someone explain why only 2 enemies in the game actually use Vigors? There's no reason for every single police officer/Vox soldier not to be using those things since no negative effects can be seen in comparison to Plasmids.

I mean sure, there's Slate. But I think he actually overdosed on Shock Jockey since there were so many empty bottles of it.

It would have been pretty easy to have a variant of enemy for every Vigor. Possession inverts controls, Bronco knocks you into the air but you can still shoot, Undertow just knocks you around and pulls you in like normal, Return to Sender not being used by the enemy was a big letdown too. It doesn't even feel like a case of "They couldn't figure out how to implement it" some of this is basic game design ideas.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 am

Kyu wrote:I'm in the mood for some Infinite right now. Wish there was a new game+ mode though.

have you tried the 1999 mode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

They did the same thing in the first Bioshock. I should have expected it.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

You sure?

At least Bioshock had creepy atmosphere throughout.
The asylum in Infinite was the only tense moment in the game.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

You sure?

Yeah, I'm sure.
And to your vigor question....Fuck da police?
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 am

yo kyu

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

You sure?

Yeah, I'm sure.
And to your vigor question....Fuck da police?
More like give me more interesting guys to shoot at than reskins of the Bomber and Houdini splicer from the last two games and a big daddy who can use skyrails.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyu Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yo kyu

Spoiler:
No thanks.
Kyu
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBandicoot Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:21 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yo kyu

Spoiler:
That sounds

*remember's Siren fight on Hard*

Very very not fun at all.
BrandonBandicoot
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

I was expecting it early on, then when they didn't do it for so long I stopped expecting it.

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Also can someone explain why only 2 enemies in the game actually use Vigors? There's no reason for every single police officer/Vox soldier not to be using those things since no negative effects can be seen in comparison to Plasmids.

I mean sure, there's Slate. But I think he actually overdosed on Shock Jockey since there were so many empty bottles of it.

It would have been pretty easy to have a variant of enemy for every Vigor. Possession inverts controls, Bronco knocks you into the air but you can still shoot, Undertow just knocks you around and pulls you in like normal, Return to Sender not being used by the enemy was a big letdown too. It doesn't even feel like a case of "They couldn't figure out how to implement it" some of this is basic game design ideas.

The whole vigor thing is really loosely tied in with the setting compared to Bioshock's plasmids where they're central to the plot, Vigors could be removed entirely and the story would barely need to be adjusted. They were kind of just there to add some variety and make it so that the combat doesn't seem like a big step down from previous games.

And yeah there's a lot of wasted potential there with them but I almost don't even give a fuck because I was really just in it for the story and setting, the combat was kind of an irritating distraction to me, adding a bunch more enemies with unconventional attacks would be good for variety and please people who really wanted more from the combat but I'm kind of glad they didn't make the effort, at least when it's simple run and gun I can just get it over with.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next