/g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Sokku on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am

Ojou wrote: Haters gonna hate, raptors gonna rape
Shut the fuck up nigga, you drink soda that's grape

where the fuck did raptors come from? xD

_________________

avatar
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 819
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 26
Location : FREE STYLE

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:#Nine char.

hmmmm careful sometimes i dont see the black text lol

*insert race joke*

Spoiler:
fine

i was waiting for someone to say "racist" ..... im disappoint

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Kyu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:41 am



These fuckers man...
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 am

lol that looks like a Vag head

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 am

Kyu wrote:

These fuckers man...

So easy on my first normal playthrough I didn't even bother trying to avoid their sight.

But today I'd even turned the difficulty down to speed things up and get through the story and suddenly they were giving me some trouble.

The upgrades I hadn't bothered purchasing make more difference than changing the difficulty level.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Ojou on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 am

Sokku wrote:
Ojou wrote: Haters gonna hate, raptors gonna rape
Shut the fuck up nigga, you drink soda that's grape

where the fuck did raptors come from? xD
I wanted another R word to go with rape o3o

_________________

avatar
Ojou
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 3073
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 26
Location : ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Ojou-Chan

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Sokku on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 am

Kyu wrote:

These fuckers man...
What even is that thing?

_________________

avatar
Sokku
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 819
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-10-09
Age : 26
Location : FREE STYLE

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:46 am

Ojou wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Ojou wrote: Haters gonna hate, raptors gonna rape
Shut the fuck up nigga, you drink soda that's grape

where the fuck did raptors come from? xD
I wanted another R word to go with rape o3o

"rapists" didnt suffice?

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:48 am

MikuHatsune wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Ojou wrote: Haters gonna hate, raptors gonna rape
Shut the fuck up nigga, you drink soda that's grape

where the fuck did raptors come from? xD
I wanted another R word to go with rape o3o

"rapists" didnt suffice?



Should've used "rapers".
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Kyu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 am

TopgunUK wrote:

So easy on my first normal playthrough I didn't even bother trying to avoid their sight.

But today I'd even turned the difficulty down to speed things up and get through the story and suddenly they were giving me some trouble.

The upgrades I hadn't bothered purchasing make more difference than changing the difficulty level.
They aren't hard to kill. I was referring to that one part...
Sokku wrote:
What even is that thing?
An asshole.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:50 am

fuck uefa.text

Spoiler:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by NinjagoonAF on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:51 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:

These fuckers man...

So easy on my first normal playthrough I didn't even bother trying to avoid their sight.

But today I'd even turned the difficulty down to speed things up and get through the story and suddenly they were giving me some trouble.

The upgrades I hadn't bothered purchasing make more difference than changing the difficulty level.

one of these bastards almost gave me a heart attack. You just turn around and it screams in your face


Last edited by NinjagoonAF on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
NinjagoonAF
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4259
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 24
Location : that place with all the mosquitoes and alligators and seafood and Jazz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ninjamonkey46?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by MikuHatsune on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 am

TopgunUK wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:
Ojou wrote:
Sokku wrote:
Ojou wrote: Haters gonna hate, raptors gonna rape
Shut the fuck up nigga, you drink soda that's grape

where the fuck did raptors come from? xD
I wanted another R word to go with rape o3o

"rapists" didnt suffice?



Should've used "rapers".


damn, Australia.....

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Kyu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 am

I'm in the mood for some Infinite right now. Wish there was a new game+ mode though.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 am


He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.

Also can someone explain why only 2 enemies in the game actually use Vigors? There's no reason for every single police officer/Vox soldier not to be using those things since no negative effects can be seen in comparison to Plasmids.

I mean sure, there's Slate. But I think he actually overdosed on Shock Jockey since there were so many empty bottles of it.

It would have been pretty easy to have a variant of enemy for every Vigor. Possession inverts controls, Bronco knocks you into the air but you can still shoot, Undertow just knocks you around and pulls you in like normal, Return to Sender not being used by the enemy was a big letdown too. It doesn't even feel like a case of "They couldn't figure out how to implement it" some of this is basic game design ideas.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 am

Kyu wrote:I'm in the mood for some Infinite right now. Wish there was a new game+ mode though.

have you tried the 1999 mode?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Kyu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:

He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.
They did the same thing in the first Bioshock. I should have expected it.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.
They did the same thing in the first Bioshock. I should have expected it.
You sure?

At least Bioshock had creepy atmosphere throughout.
The asylum in Infinite was the only tense moment in the game.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Kyu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 am

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.
They did the same thing in the first Bioshock. I should have expected it.
You sure?

At least Bioshock had creepy atmosphere throughout.
The asylum in Infinite was the only tense moment in the game.
Yeah, I'm sure.
And to your vigor question....Fuck da police?
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 am

yo kyu

Spoiler:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.
They did the same thing in the first Bioshock. I should have expected it.
You sure?

At least Bioshock had creepy atmosphere throughout.
The asylum in Infinite was the only tense moment in the game.
Yeah, I'm sure.
And to your vigor question....Fuck da police?
More like give me more interesting guys to shoot at than reskins of the Bomber and Houdini splicer from the last two games and a big daddy who can use skyrails.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Kyu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:19 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yo kyu

Spoiler:
No thanks.
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by BrandonBandicoot on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:21 am

Evokanu9000 wrote:yo kyu

Spoiler:
That sounds

*remember's Siren fight on Hard*


Very very not fun at all.

_________________
avatar
BrandonBandicoot
Community Manager
Community Manager

Posts : 5381
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 23
Location : Hempstead N.Y.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by TopgunUK on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am

Kyu wrote:
BrandonBandicoot wrote:

He only scared me because I wasn't expecting any scares at all.
They did the same thing in the first Bioshock. I should have expected it.

I was expecting it early on, then when they didn't do it for so long I stopped expecting it.

BrandonBandicoot wrote:
Also can someone explain why only 2 enemies in the game actually use Vigors? There's no reason for every single police officer/Vox soldier not to be using those things since no negative effects can be seen in comparison to Plasmids.

I mean sure, there's Slate. But I think he actually overdosed on Shock Jockey since there were so many empty bottles of it.

It would have been pretty easy to have a variant of enemy for every Vigor. Possession inverts controls, Bronco knocks you into the air but you can still shoot, Undertow just knocks you around and pulls you in like normal, Return to Sender not being used by the enemy was a big letdown too. It doesn't even feel like a case of "They couldn't figure out how to implement it" some of this is basic game design ideas.

The whole vigor thing is really loosely tied in with the setting compared to Bioshock's plasmids where they're central to the plot, Vigors could be removed entirely and the story would barely need to be adjusted. They were kind of just there to add some variety and make it so that the combat doesn't seem like a big step down from previous games.

And yeah there's a lot of wasted potential there with them but I almost don't even give a fuck because I was really just in it for the story and setting, the combat was kind of an irritating distraction to me, adding a bunch more enemies with unconventional attacks would be good for variety and please people who really wanted more from the combat but I'm kind of glad they didn't make the effort, at least when it's simple run and gun I can just get it over with.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral Chat: Next-gen doesn't start until M$ says so, Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum