The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by RavenDW on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:42 am

Multiplayer thread.


Looking for co-op? Want to team up with AFers? Ready to square off against each other and test your skill?

Post what game you're looking to play together along with its platform and if you want to be added to a friends list. Member IDs/Gamer Tags can be found in the appropriate thread.

Note: Admins/mods will have to evaluate the necessity of this thread, but I thought it might be worth it.
avatar
RavenDW
Member
Member

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by RavenDW on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am

I have mostly been playing Battlefield 3 (PS3) as of late and would be happy to play the co-op missions with people or squad-up in multiplayer for some killan.
Also cool for Uncharted 3 and Space Marine.

Headsets wouldn't go amiss.
avatar
RavenDW
Member
Member

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by Revy on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:48 am

BF3 (PC) anyone? Could use a good squad...or co-op for dem unlockable weapons.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by PT-Desu on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 am

Revy wrote:BF3 (PC) anyone? Could use a good squad...or co-op for dem unlockable weapons.

Im up for some BF3 coop if anyone wants too.

_________________
avatar
PT-Desu
Admin
Admin

Posts : 5136
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2011-10-27
Age : 32
Location : Portugal

http://anime-faction.umforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by Killaman16 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 am

I got Dark Souls for PS3 if anyone wants to engage in Jolly Cooperation. I also have R3, U3, and BF3.
avatar
Killaman16
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Posts : 994
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by GhostCell on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:02 pm

I'm lvl 52 in dark souls. But I might start a new character soon because things change.
avatar
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1669
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 105
Location : TopGear Test Track

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by RavenDW on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Killaman16 wrote:I got Dark Souls for PS3 if anyone wants to engage in Jolly Cooperation. I also have R3, U3, and BF3.
I have all dem gaems, although BF3 has been iffy as of late. And Dark Souls will depend on character levels obviously.
GhostCell wrote:I'm lvl 52 in dark souls. But I might start a new character soon because things change.
I don't have a character at that level right now (main is like 95 I think) but I'll probably make a new one at some point.

Sadly uni work has stepped up somewhat and I need to get it out of the way first, but I'll still find gaming time at some point.

avatar
RavenDW
Member
Member

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by GhostCell on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 am

I'm up for starting a new character if anyone wants to play Dark Souls
avatar
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1669
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 105
Location : TopGear Test Track

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by RavenDW on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 am

GhostCell wrote:I'm up for starting a new character if anyone wants to play Dark Souls
I should be able to around now. Got one of my assignments out of the way and just got one more before I'm good for Christmas. Should be able to squeeze in some Dark Souls, although I'll have to obviously murder my way through the prison first but that shouldn't be too bad. And get to Solaire for the stone. And then assuming the summoning system actually works properly. Ugh. Got it for PS3? If so my ID is RavenDW

I'd also like to hit the Resistance 3 campaign and Uncharted 3's co-op at some point. I know Killaman has them, but I'll play with anybody else too. Headsets are a bonus.
avatar
RavenDW
Member
Member

Posts : 211
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by GhostCell on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 am

RavenDW wrote:
GhostCell wrote:I'm up for starting a new character if anyone wants to play Dark Souls
I should be able to around now. Got one of my assignments out of the way and just got one more before I'm good for Christmas. Should be able to squeeze in some Dark Souls, although I'll have to obviously murder my way through the prison first but that shouldn't be too bad. And get to Solaire for the stone. And then assuming the summoning system actually works properly. Ugh. Got it for PS3? If so my ID is RavenDW

I'd also like to hit the Resistance 3 campaign and Uncharted 3's co-op at some point. I know Killaman has them, but I'll play with anybody else too. Headsets are a bonus.

Cool I'll send an friend request I'm going to do a cleric so backup is always welcome. Mine is GhostCell07
avatar
GhostCell
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1669
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 105
Location : TopGear Test Track

Back to top Go down

Re: The Multiplayer/Versus/Bro-op Thread v1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum