Anime Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

+11
Kiko
DMCMaster
NoblePhantasm
FightingFurball
Pseudo
TranClan67
Destructo
Wing
MikuHatsune
Revy
TopgunUK
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

Post by Revy Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 am

It's Red, but the Japanese cant pronounce the "R".

It's like Revy and Levy.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

[Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

Post by MikuHatsune Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 pm

just wondering cause i watched 2 different sub groups apparently.... and they had different ones
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:38 am

Well that episode was interesting. We got to learn more about the Alliance.

Can't believe one of Amy's friend is voiced by the chick who voices Nyaruko XD
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 am

did they.....did they kill him? ;_;

poor leido/ledo/red

seemed like his younger brother or twin
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:31 am

that kid just got dumped into deep space. He kinda looked like Ledo/Led/Red/Redo/Leido/Reido too.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 am

Destructo wrote:that kid just got dumped into deep space. He kinda looked like Ledo/Led/Red/Redo/Leido/Reido too.

That would be a waste of good nutrients.

He was obviously liquidised and fed to his brother.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:40 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Destructo wrote:that kid just got dumped into deep space. He kinda looked like Ledo/Led/Red/Redo/Leido/Reido too.

That would be a waste of good nutrients.

He was obviously liquidised and fed to his brother.
Indeed, they're too efficient to not throw him away. Got to recycle those nutrients.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed May 01, 2013 12:35 am

I saw on /a/ that the next ep is going to a swimsuit episode (though I'm not sure where they learned that without previews, probably the official website).

I hope the girls freak out and shout UMI DA!! even though they've lived on the sea their entire lives.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NoblePhantasm Wed May 01, 2013 12:43 am

It sure is going to.
NoblePhantasm
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Wed May 01, 2013 2:09 am

TopgunUK wrote:I saw on /a/ that the next ep is going to a swimsuit episode (though I'm not sure where they learned that without previews, probably the official website).

I hope the girls freak out and shout UMI DA!! even though they've lived on the sea their entire lives.
There are previews actually. It's in the ED like the last ten seconds when you see it playing on a ship's mast/sail.
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Wed May 01, 2013 3:16 am

TranClan67 wrote:
TopgunUK wrote:I saw on /a/ that the next ep is going to a swimsuit episode (though I'm not sure where they learned that without previews, probably the official website).

There are previews actually. It's in the ED like the last ten seconds when you see it playing on a ship's mast/sail.

Oh, I completely ignored what was being projected, thought it'd be the same every time.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingFurball Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 am

[Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet) - Page 2 C6f08bcf76884bcefcaf7b6
FightingFurball
FightingFurball
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Mon May 06, 2013 1:28 am

Doujins would be appreciated :3
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Mon May 06, 2013 3:01 am

lololol chamber became a giant grill
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Mon May 06, 2013 8:40 am

Now we wait for the despair...hope Urobuchi doesn't do it
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Revy Mon May 06, 2013 10:29 am

TranClan67 wrote:Doujins would be appreciated :3
There's plenty of Naruko doujins.
Revy
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Mon May 06, 2013 11:49 am

Revy wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:Doujins would be appreciated :3
There's plenty of Naruko doujins.
Already fapped to all of them...
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Destructo Mon May 06, 2013 11:46 pm

TranClan67 wrote:

I just realized that now. Pretty clever.
Destructo
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:27 am

Oh boy, if the spoilers I read turn out to be true....well it is a Urobuchi anime.

http://darkslover.tumblr.com/post/47551607148/possible-spoilers-for-suisei-no-gargantia

Read at own risk

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Tue May 07, 2013 11:46 am

WolfWood37 wrote:Oh boy, if the spoilers I read turn out to be true....well it is a Urobuchi anime.

http://darkslover.tumblr.com/post/47551607148/possible-spoilers-for-suisei-no-gargantia

Read at own risk
Where are they getting this from? Also if that's true...that's just messed up and might ruin the show for me :/
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DMCMaster Tue May 07, 2013 12:24 pm

So how is this, had it on my crunchyroll list for awhile, just havent gotten around to watching it
DMCMaster
DMCMaster
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:45 pm

TranClan67 wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:Oh boy, if the spoilers I read turn out to be true....well it is a Urobuchi anime.

Read at own risk
Where are they getting this from? Also if that's true...that's just messed up and might ruin the show for me :/

No idea but this is an urobachi show... (psycho pass, puellla magi madoka magica, fate/zero). He is known for the twists.

As for you DMC, think slice of life show after the end of the world with a super mech.

Back to top Go down

Post by TranClan67 Tue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm

WolfWood37 wrote:
TranClan67 wrote:

Read at own risk

No idea but this is an urobachi show... (psycho pass, puellla magi madoka magica, fate/zero). He is known for the twists.

As for you DMC, think slice of life show after the end of the world with a super mech.
True though I thought in an interview he implied he wouldn't really be Urobutchering everybody :/
TranClan67
TranClan67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikuHatsune Tue May 07, 2013 9:01 pm

as long as they dont touch chamber, hes the best character
MikuHatsune
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopgunUK Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Not gonna read the possible spoilers.
TopgunUK
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next