[Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

Post by TopgunUK on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 am

Suisei no Gargantia

Status: Airs on TV April 7th, Free Blu-rays of episodes 1 & 2 distributed March 30th
Producers: Production I.G, Lantis
Genres: Sci-Fi, Mecha

Synopsis: The story begins in the distant future in the far reaches of the galaxy. The Human Galactic Alliance has been constantly fighting for its survival against a grotesque race of beings called "Hidiaazu." During an intense battle, the young lieutenant Redo and his humanoid mobile weapon Chamber are swallowed up into a distortion of time and space. Waking from his artificially induced hibernation, Redo realizes that he has arrived on Earth, the planet on the lost frontier. On this planet that was completely flooded by the seas, people live in fleets of giant ships, salvaging relics from the seas' depths in order to survive. Redo arrives on one of the fleets called Gargantia. With no knowledge of the planet's history or culture, he is forced to live alongside Amy, a 15-year-old girl who serves as a messenger aboard the Gargantia fleet. To Redo, who has lived a life where he knows nothing but fighting, these days of peace continue to surprise him.

Written by Urobuchi Gen and with Character designs by Naruko Hanaharu (Whose works my penis has enjoyed thoroughly).

Raws of episodes 1 and 2 are out, UTW has confirmed they'll be subbing the show.
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: [Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

Post by Revy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am

Recognized the art style immediately.
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: [Anime]Suisei no Gargantia (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet)

Post by MikuHatsune on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 am

sweet, looks pretty cooru