/g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by CluelessNeko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:03 pm

avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

too much miku

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by TopgunUK on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm

NoblePhantasm wrote:

This particular expression means you should consider keeping your mouth shut.

I'm pretty sure that's actually the very distinctive expression of someone contemplating the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.
avatar
TopgunUK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6023
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by CluelessNeko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm

it's all good.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8354
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by NoblePhantasm on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:12 pm

TopgunUK wrote:I'm pretty sure that's actually the very distinctive expression of someone contemplating the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.
Fine, you get full credit.
avatar
NoblePhantasm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4476
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Location : The Garden of Everything

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Pai on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Morning, peeps

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Pai wrote:Morning, peeps

hi

what's up?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Pai on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:Morning, peeps

hi

what's up?
trying to see if me and my roommate can get this apartment lease signed soon

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:Morning, peeps

hi

what's up?
trying to see if me and my roommate can get this apartment lease signed soon

cool, what's the specs if you don't mind me asking




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Pai on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:Morning, peeps

hi

what's up?
trying to see if me and my roommate can get this apartment lease signed soon

cool, what's the specs if you don't mind me asking



we found a 2 bed 1/5 bath 1200 sq ft for $675 a month which is an incredibly good value. We toured it yesterday and it had new appliances and tons of room. They wouldn't put down a solid date that they would be done with renovating the one we would be taking though

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:Morning, peeps

hi

what's up?
trying to see if me and my roommate can get this apartment lease signed soon

cool, what's the specs if you don't mind me asking



we found a 2 bed 1/5 bath 1200 sq ft for $675 a month which is an incredibly good value. We toured it yesterday and it had new appliances and tons of room. They wouldn't put down a solid date that they would be done with renovating the one we would be taking though

that's nice, size ain't bad either

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Pai on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Hopefully we could get the lease signed and I can start moving in by late next week

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Pai wrote:Hopefully we could get the lease signed and I can start moving in by late next week

yh and invite DT to moving in party Adur

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Pai on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:Hopefully we could get the lease signed and I can start moving in by late next week

yh and invite DT to moving in party Adur
lol no

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Pai wrote:
Evokanu9000 wrote:
Pai wrote:Hopefully we could get the lease signed and I can start moving in by late next week

yh and invite DT to moving in party Adur
lol no

lol DT's gonna be Asad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 pm

DT is so unwanted Adissapoint

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:12 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:DT is so unwanted Adissapoint

take that back Asad


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:28 pm

what, shes unwanted by pai.....what are you goin on about....

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:what, shes unwanted by pai.....what are you goin on about....

oh I thought you meant in general, sorry


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Pai on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 pm

and in general too

_________________
avatar
Pai
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Posts : 6072
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 26
Location : Kyonyu

http://animefigures.us/

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by MikuHatsune on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 pm

lmao

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Pai wrote:and in general too

hey Adissapoint

will be back

cya

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 am



lolol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Destructo on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:09 am

USA USA USA USA USA
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9256
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Kyu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 am

TopgunUK wrote:
Kyu wrote:

That avy is pretty fresh, Kyu-chan.
Thanks.

I want my waifu back ;-:
avatar
Kyu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3103
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : QT3.14, Bitchiboo ≠ ∞ ♥ ★☆ ✿ ♫ ♪ ☆ ∑ ◕3◕❍ᴥ❍ಠ̯ಠ_ಠ(• ̀ω•́)(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)( ͝° ͜ʖ ͝°)( ͡° ᴥ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: /g/eneral /n/onsense V2: You niggas ain't kawaii

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum