A bittorrent purge begins?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 am

you trying to say something, nigga? Arage

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by UltimaBuster on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 am

PT-Desu wrote:

I assume that ISP have ways to check any little detail on what connection you are making and just go from there.
I'm sure they would find weird when they see that you are streaming content from the same thing everyday.


Good point, This will deter people from actually keeping up the uploads in turn killing the torrent.

PT-Desu wrote:
But they aren't whining like little bitches
lololol
It's about time that those companies did something about it, to tell you the truth.
Guess it's time to install a virus protection and go underground again Adissapoint
Wanted to prevent doing that in this laptop.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Destructo on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:54 am

PT-Desu wrote:
But they aren't whining like little bitches
I wouldn't call it whining, but people are mad lol.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by UltimaBuster on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 am

Destructo wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
But they aren't whining like little bitches
I wouldn't call it whining, but people are mad lol.
hahahah yeah, although you have to consider that hundreds if not thousands of people work pretty hard to program these....programs, and people get them off torrents for free, (like photoshop or rosetta stone) although I am a user of pirated software/programs/andotherneatsshtuff
People who complain because they can't pirate things should not be complaining, afterall they(we) got things illegally for free and now it's back to the way it used to be. (but there are ways around it lol)
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:03 am

The program gives each customer five or six "strikes" after a music or film company has detected illegal file-sharing and lodged a complaint

so were still safe if companies dont give a shit


_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by CluelessNeko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:06 am

I download my stuff.
avatar
CluelessNeko
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 8357
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere near by.

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:26 am

The Copyright Alert System only monitors peer-to-peer traffic from public BitTorrent trackers. That means they're not looking at private BitTorrent trackers, email attachments, file lockers, or anywhere else.


wahaha, they can suck my dick then

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Destructo on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:34 am

UltimaBuster wrote:
Destructo wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
But they aren't whining like little bitches
I wouldn't call it whining, but people are mad lol.
hahahah yeah, although you have to consider that hundreds if not thousands of people work pretty hard to program these....programs, and people get them off torrents for free, (like photoshop or rosetta stone) although I am a user of pirated software/programs/andotherneatsshtuff
People who complain because they can't pirate things should not be complaining, afterall they(we) got things illegally for free and now it's back to the way it used to be. (but there are ways around it lol)
I was actually referring to the people with guns since that was what PT was referring to lol.
avatar
Destructo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts : 9259
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-11-06

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdWHEtQKVLq06D7NtHk6GkA

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by UltimaBuster on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 am

Destructo wrote:
UltimaBuster wrote:
Destructo wrote:
PT-Desu wrote:
But they aren't whining like little bitches
I wouldn't call it whining, but people are mad lol.
hahahah yeah, although you have to consider that hundreds if not thousands of people work pretty hard to program these....programs, and people get them off torrents for free, (like photoshop or rosetta stone) although I am a user of pirated software/programs/andotherneatsshtuff
People who complain because they can't pirate things should not be complaining, afterall they(we) got things illegally for free and now it's back to the way it used to be. (but there are ways around it lol)
I was actually referring to the people with guns since that was what PT was referring to lol.
OHHH Thanks xD
PPL WITH GUNS...gotta love guns, people don't whine with guns in hand yup yup,
it's understandable because of the fact that it's part of the 2nd amendment that firearms are legal to carry, it's less power to the people if they don't have access for firearms against the government.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 am

MikuHatsune wrote:The Copyright Alert System only monitors peer-to-peer traffic from public BitTorrent trackers. That means they're not looking at private BitTorrent trackers, email attachments, file lockers, or anywhere else.


wahaha, they can suck my dick then

Define public vs private please. I'm dumb when it comes to all this ISP crap.
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by UltimaBuster on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 am

WolfWood37 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:The Copyright Alert System only monitors peer-to-peer traffic from public BitTorrent trackers. That means they're not looking at private BitTorrent trackers, email attachments, file lockers, or anywhere else.


wahaha, they can suck my dick then

Define public vs private please. I'm dumb when it comes to all this ISP crap.
there are public and private domains, miku uses a private domain, in which you are connected to their...domain and he's easily tracked if someone decides to bust down that site Adur , but at the same time it's a safe and private domain because only selected people are able to use it. Things that can be found at your average torrenting site (isohunt, bittorrent, Piratebay, etc.) are considerred public domains. Perhaps miku will be able to tell you more in detail, but if you want a specific question answered, ask away.
avatar
UltimaBuster
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1311
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 26
Location : Fields of Justice

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 am

The only torrent site I really use is BakaBT. Is that public or private?

Meaning if I continue to use that site download and seed stuff, will that be tracked by this thing?
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

UltimaBuster wrote:
WolfWood37 wrote:
MikuHatsune wrote:The Copyright Alert System only monitors peer-to-peer traffic from public BitTorrent trackers. That means they're not looking at private BitTorrent trackers, email attachments, file lockers, or anywhere else.


wahaha, they can suck my dick then

Define public vs private please. I'm dumb when it comes to all this ISP crap.
there are public and private domains, miku uses a private domain, in which you are connected to their...domain and he's easily tracked if someone decides to bust down that site Adur , but at the same time it's a safe and private domain because only selected people are able to use it. Things that can be found at your average torrenting site (isohunt, bittorrent, Piratebay, etc.) are considerred public domains. Perhaps miku will be able to tell you more in detail, but if you want a specific question answered, ask away.

well i only use piratebay when i cant find a porno with a specific girl in it, i use my private torrent site for everything else, and besides you can only get in trouble if you "share" aka seeding would increase the likelihood of getting tracked, if i do get a warning then i know that my place is compromised (that is if a "concerned" company is tracking that specific movie on that specific site on that specific torrent....so i bid them good luck), in any case ill just DL and not seed, id need to DL 500gb worth of stuff just so i can reach 1:1 DL:UL ratio anyway

WolfWood37 wrote:The only torrent site I really use is BakaBT. Is that public or private?

Meaning if I continue to use that site download and seed stuff, will that be tracked by this thing?

not sure about bakabt, but anime shouldnt matter, seems the only companies that are concerned are film companies and music companies


_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Zuly on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:06 am

CluelessNeko wrote:I download my stuff.
REALLY? I was grabbing it off the shelves all this time!

WolfWood37 wrote:The only torrent site I really use is BakaBT. Is that public or private?

Meaning if I continue to use that site download and seed stuff, will that be tracked by this thing?
Both. If you download as a guest, you download off the public tracker. If you download as a member, you download off the private tracker.
avatar
Zuly
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1440
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 28
Location : Puerto Rico

http://www.zulygd.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 am

So if you DL and upload off of a private tracker then you're good?
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 am

hmm go private, but in honesty dont worry about it unless you get a message from your ISP telling you to stop it

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:12 am

MikuHatsune wrote:hmm go private, but in honesty dont worry about it unless you get a message from your ISP telling you to stop it

All I'm curious about is if I have anything to worry about using BakaBT or not, anime is the only thing I torrent.
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 am

well like i said, dont worry about it if its anime, cause thats like.....not even from this country lol

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by WolfWood37 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah I wouldn't dream of messing with movies and music with it.
avatar
WolfWood37
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 3003
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Revy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Anything licensed in the US is what's being watched by this system, but like Miku said, anime doesnt seem to hold much concern.

Private or not, im pretty sure it can still be traced back to you, cause as far as i know, private trackers dont do anything special to hide their member's confidentiality.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm

yeah but since its on a private network theyd first have to gain access to it aka go thru the trouble

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Enlightenment on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:54 pm

I don't download much music since I switched to Spotify. Unless I'm looking for something rare. Movies on the other hand........
avatar
Enlightenment
Silver Member
Silver Member

Posts : 1555
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Revy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

So i downloaded a US licensed anime soundtrack, just as a test, and nothing happened.

Well, my internet did go out twice, but i think it was the power cord.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by MikuHatsune on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 pm

i mean there were only like 3 black vans outside, and a UAV in the sky, but that was probably nothing

_________________

avatar
MikuHatsune
Admin
Admin

Posts : 13193
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : JAV Land

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Revy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm

MikuHatsune wrote:i mean there were only like 3 black vans outside, and a UAV in the sky, but that was probably nothing
Yea, they were probably looking for someone else.
avatar
Revy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Posts : 4159
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-11-06
Age : 25
Location : ~I love you always forever Near and far, closer together Everywhere, I will be with you Everything, I will do for you~

Back to top Go down

Re: A bittorrent purge begins?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum